Say something about yourself

I’m jealous of people who have decent siblings

And that’s how it should be, as you’re a girl too 8D

I agree. For some reason, the kids at my school(on the bus) keep asking if I like girls. :confused: Maybe I’m biased, since I’m me, but I thought it was blatantly obvious that I don’t turn that way. :frowning: I don’t see why they accuse me of…that. :open_mouth:

Haha, so am I. Whenever I go out with my friends, they always point out blonde girls to me and give me the “Eh, eh?” :wink:

I love everyone on here!

I agree with Leirin!!

Only, there are 3 or 4 members I don’t like so much. :frowning:

I don’t have a problem with any members on here…except for a few… :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly!! I have to walk on eggshells, because they’re all adults who treat me like an idiot, and one’s a mod. :frowning:

I had once an argument with a member. Just that.

I luckily have never had an argument with a mod. But it might happen. Someday. :open_mouth:

I don’t have a problem,it’s just when people get into my cool-aid,or try to boss people when their not a mod… :roll: :-\

It’s not arguments. It’s that they treat me like I’m a stupid kid whose opinion doesn’t matter, when I’m actually relatively smart. :confused: And I would explain my issues with “him”(the moderator), but then he would know who I was talking about. :angry:

I like 99.99% of members here.

I hope that includes me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m directing a short film.

I <3 the color red. <3

I am one of the few people that think blue and red go together well.

I think they look good together!! Mr. Incredible’s two costumes. <3

Yeah! :slight_smile:

I wonder what it’d be like to have my forum friends as real life friends.

I’ve always wanted to meet you guys. :cry: