Seen it

Oh saw george and aj on youtube Me and my brother liked it :laughing:

Which short film are you referring to, lynn? The names ring a bell but I have a terrible memory! Are they the two guys from Up?

Yup, you’re right, lizardgirl. It’s the short that comes with the Up DVD, but Pixar has kindly posted it on FB and YT for public access. Have you seen it? I agree with Guitarlynn53, it’s real funny! :slight_smile:

Not sure if there’s a previous thread before, or if I’m just having deja vu…

I love that short. I especially like how it was told by storyboards!

Ah, cool, thanks thedriveintheatre. I haven’t actually seen it yet as I haven’t bought the Up DVD (gasp!) but hopefully I will do soon. And no, I don’t think I remember a thread on this, unless it was in the Up section specifically…

I didn’t like it so much. I wasn’t keen on the style of animation and it almost killed the car alarm joke for me. I found it funny in the film, but I found it repetitive after hearing it too much in this short.

Wait, scratch my previous two posts. I really DO have the worst memory ever! I have seen this short, and we also have a thread on it here- George and A.J. I fail so badly. :laughing:

Gonna have to lock this one up now, but feel free to continue discussion in the other thread. :smiley: