Senorita Cactus

^ yeah, I agree. Jessie is definately the strongest female character. and she’s also my favourite ^^

Jessie is definitely my favorite girl TS character, and tied with Elastigirl for my favorite girl PIXAR character. She’s tied with Buzz for 2nd favorite TS character, but Woody will always be first. <3

And I meant no offense to any Bo fans, BTW. I just don’t think much of her. :frowning:

Well, if we’re excluding TS3, then I would agree.

Aww, I liked the cheesy romance in TS3. It was one of the few things that didn’t annoy me or make me sad. :frowning:

Personally I don’t like Bo Peep, I don’t know why I dislike her. I just do.
I’d say my favourite Female Toy Story character would have to be either Jessie or Mrs Potato Head.
But back to the subject of Senorita Cactus it would be interesting to have her in Toy Story, since Jessie is so popular I’d like to see how people react to Senorita Cactus. She doesn’t come across as the most likeable of characters but then again I don’t know how Pixar would interpret her, she’s only included in an early draft.

I hate the Senorita Cactus idea, and I’m glad she’s gone.

WheezysBestBud, so why is that? You’re thinking about Dolly, Stretch or Barbie maybe? :slight_smile:

Barbie. She was the only female character in the film to truly evolve (from the ditzy airhead to the strong-willed hero). Also, she was the only female Toy to do anything of weight to assist in the rescue mission.

Jessie’s still more interesting, though.

Again, if we’re excluding TS3, I agree.

I didn’t find Barbie interesting, so much as annoying.

Totally. What would all the little girls into Toy Story dress up for Halloween? I seriously doubt the talking Cactus would’ve appealed to them that way :laughing:

I really think Jessie is one of the best animated characters ever. For some reason, I can only relate to humanoid characters. If Jessie was a cactus, I would be more annoyed and put off.

Just for fun, who would be a good voice for Senorita Cactus? For some reason, I’m thinking Ellen Foley (from the early seasons of Night Court) because she has a very distinctive character voice and Pixar tends to cast obsolete actors from the 80’s in their films.

Pénelope Cruz!! Or Salma Hayek.

Jesse as a cactus? Ridiculominardinae!

Anyway, Trixie was an awesome female character in Toy Story 3. I love that Rex got a girlfirend, and it shows that the screenwriter really watched Toy Story and Toy Story 2 over and over and thought of everything, because that goes back to the line, “What if Andy gets another dinosaur? Like a leaf-eater? I just don’t think I can take that kind of rejection!”

Cactus+Buzz? Weird…Buzz+Jessie sounds better…

I was thinking about that today. How strange if Buzz’s love interest was a cactus.

We’d all be asking why Buzz is in love with a talking cactus, and whether Pixar is on drugs… 8D

Haha. Well, it IS in Northern California. If you know what I mean.