Sequel? :) or :(

I don’t. I think the film is great by itself. But if

they must do a continuation, I perfer a short over a series.

Well, we’ll see what happens. Knowing Disney, they’ll

try to pump as much money out of a franchise as they can. However, with Lasseter know in charge of the film

department, this rumor may have been dead for a long time now – heheh. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wouldn’t this be

Andrew Stanton’s choice to make a sequel?

I guess it depending on whether or not he cared, which I’m sure he would. But yeah – good point. I never

thought of that…

But he is the director, so wouldn’t this make it his

film?

Mitch- Referring to the Finding Nemo cliffhanger, with Gill and the gang in the

plastic containers…Well, good point! How would they escape? Maybe this is another reason why there won’t be a

FN 2- Pixar would have to try and think of a way for them all to be set free without dying! :laughing:

The Star Swordsman - Yep – you’re correct. You think I would

have thought have that in the first place… :stuck_out_tongue:

lizardgirl - Ha! Exactly –

they would end up making a whole 'nother film just on their “second escape plan”. My sister and I have

two theories on that, though:

a) Gill called up Nigel and asked him to pop the “balloons” with

his beak,

or

b) They found some sharp, pointy rocks and let them do the job.

:wink:

I thought they would nibble the bags and then they were

free.

The Star Swordsman - Haha – interesting theory. I

don’t think so, though. Unless their teeth were super sharp, I don’t think they would be able to pop open those

bags. :wink:

Nah, I thought of that before.

Truth is, fish have small, non-sharp teeth.

Oh…ok. Heheh – yeah, fish teeth are too flat to chew

through pretty much anything except miniscule morsels that they devore (excluding the parrot fish and others of

the sort, who have beaks to aid them). But I’m getting off the subject… :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Nigel could pop the water bags, but won’t he eat

some of them?

The bags? I think that he would

be careful not to swallow those, for that would be the end of him… :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah – I think that if he did

pop the bags (which I think he did), he would do so without accidentally gulping one (or one his fish friends,

for that matter).

I think this would be an intresting short. Take the sharks, and remember the motto, "fish

are friends, not food?" Well, maybe this short could be their first test and how they have to keep to the

motto. I can see humor in this.

Haha – yeah, that would be hilarious! Like the sharks come by, pop the bags, and accidentally

swallow one of the fish, breaking their motto in the process… :stuck_out_tongue:

I think spin-off into their own shorts are good. Once again, no sequel please.

Actually, I’d always figured that Bloat would have been able to do the

trick… :unamused: He did inflate briefly when Peach made it to the harbour (Aussie spelling, mates :wink:), and he was

the one who asked “Now what?” Gill had to have gotten an idea from that sooner or later; just ram into

the side of his bag, then pop the rest.

As for a FN2, I don’t really have anything new to add; I agree

with everybody that that film is just… finished.

DElf4242 (on the bag-popping) - Heh – yeah, I figured that they

could have done that, as well. I just didn’t mention it because Bloat couldn’t pop it the first time he

inflated, but since you mentioned that they could just ram into him from the side…it all makes sense now.

:stuck_out_tongue:

But if he was to ram it, wouldn’t he need a lot of force

and acelleration? Plus, he will pop the bag, but water will just leak out. The bag won’t burst open. Once all of

the water is leaked out, then the fish will be trapped in the bag. So Bloat ramming it won’t be a smart

idea.

Maybe a bunch of people untied

the bags because they thought they were cute . Then the fish jumped out and swam to the reef .

Or maybe

the people were hippies , and they thought everything should be free ( dude ) .