Share pictures of your Toy Story collection!!!!

Not just TRU, but many places! I know a 7/11 by my old house that had one. Very cool piece.

Did not know that, thanks! I also heard they were sold in limited quantities at Canadian Wal-Marts. As if these weren’t rare enough, I think there’s a poseable variation with wires (like the original Woody dolls). A collector’s job is never done. :wink:

A smaller addition, but a welcome one nonetheless.

Three Frito Lays promotional signs from Toy Story’s theater run in 1995. The signs promote Fritos, Doritoes and Rold Gold pretzels. It seems these were displayed in a store, but thankfully survived. The colors and illustrations are great, and it’s two-sided.

I believe there’s four in the set, which means the only one missing is Woody. Hopefully I’ll get one soon.

Got some flea market finds, saving these Toy Story relics from perishing in the hot sun.

Tiger LCD game. I remember these being really big in the early to mid 90s. I remember there was also a mini keychain game where you raise your own alien. I remember these being advertised on TV. I may be wrong, but I can almost recall another one that replays the fight scene between Buzz and Woody.

As I’ve been told, this lunch pail and thermos combo is an England exclusive.

Finally, I think this was one of the most interesting finds; sealed Toy Story candy from Japan (1997). Yes, the candy is still in there, but I don’t feel like opening it up haha.

The guy also had a display box of Slinky keychains from the first movie, but most of them were gone, and it looked pretty beat. He also had a Buzz Lightyear of Star Command nightlight and some newer Toy Story items, but I mainly collect from the first movie.

Do I see a ball from Luxo Jr. in just 2 different photos on here?

bugs will be attracted to the candy. you might want to open it up carefully, and ittl save $$$ in the long run.

I’ve never thought of that, however, it’s still sealed pretty tightly. I may break the seal someday, but only if I absolutely have to.

Also, here’s a local pickup: 1996 Toy Story lithograph from the Disney Store. Strangely enough, it came in the package for a 1995 Cinderella lithograph; not sure if it was purchased like this, or the original owner mixed it up. Either way, it looks absolutely stunning in person.

Not sure how limited the set was (it isn’t numbered). Also there’s an animation glitch in this scene (it’s probably hard to see in the picture); Woody’s jeans are going through his boots on the right side.

alright. just the fact bugs can get through most anything made of paper. :smiley:

ebay.com/itm/1995-Toy-Story- … 3387f06a3b

This is big, fellas. I already got the second Burger King display in excellent condition, but this is the first. I don’t know if there was another made for the first line of regular toys, but either way, this is a rarity. $100 is borderline acceptable for this type of thing; obscenely rare, but rough shape. Either way, I’m gonna try to get this in the collection.

Hey, I remember finding a lithograph at a rummage sale (only it’s for A Bug’s Life)!

I used to have an old Toy Story collection of toys years ago when I was younger…now I am trying to find ways to restore it.
(Gotta catch up on my merchandise collecting of Pixar stuff since realizing my big mistake just a few years ago–but I’m stuck with finding such things on nowhere but the Internet, because it’s so hard to find around here!)

Anyways, I think those are interesting collections. (Nice LCD game you got there, Dinoco.

that is pretty rough shape. it is still cool.

Just to update, I have acquired this piece, and I’m glad I did (pictures forthcoming). It looks better in person, and repairs will make it look nicer.

I’m pretty sure there were only two types of these made (one for the theatrical run, one for the home video release). I’m glad to be one of what must be very few people to have both; there’s not many of these things left out there.

Well, here it is in its current state:

Embarking on a full-scale restoration: the cardboard has been warped over years of incorrect storage, so thin boards will be used to reinforce it and put it back to its original shape. The entire thing was disassembled, and the original plastic screws were removed, after much of the cardboard around them was ripped. Thankfully, aside from being bent, the cardboard is in pretty good shape, and it should display well when it’s done. I’ve also realized that there was a cardboard standee of Buzz that attached to it (evident by the cutout of his foot), but that has long since been lost. Maybe I’ll try to recreate it someday.

that looks just purely cool.

Just about done, it stands up wonderfully now.

MUCH improved! Good work!

ok, that look cool.

Thanks, guys

I’ve only recently become a Toy Story collector. Here’s a pick of my collection so far…

Woody, Buzz, Slinky and Rex are new additions. The rest of them have survived from my childhood. Some others toys in the collection are only temporary.