Show off your Computer

Nice!!! Everyone’s computer desk loks so neat and tidy compared to

mine.

Do I need to show you my desk?

nightwheel: It is totally up to you. If you don’t want

to, then you don’t have to.

[size=92]ONG, WALL-E!!! < 3

I was going to make a Wall-E

destktop consisting of the logo and a compilation of lots of Wall-E screenshots, but I can’t really find the

time
[/size]

what are you

wanting and i’ll see what i can do

They only make them look clean to impress the people here at Pixar Planet.

:wink:

JesusFreak - Puh-ha!

Yeah, you’ve got that right. :laughing:

Don’t we all? Even by not showing them off, we still impress people.

Look at my new back ground screen shot. And compare it to other I posted in the past. Theres a big difrence.

(snigger) It’s

Vista!!!

[img]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t29/nightwheel/WindowsXPVista.png[/img:6beab02

364]

[size=92]Wow
 it’s so
 PRETTY
 (quote from Dory right there,

hehe)[/size]

nightwheel - that’s a

really cool looking background!

It’s not just the vista background it is vista

nightwheel - Wow. Awesome backround!

nightwheel: It looks so colorful, so beautiful. . . I want it! :stuck_out_tongue:

No I mean Look:

And if you want the background well:

i156.photobucket.com/albums/t29/ 
 lpaper.jpg

Look It’s windows Vista:

That’s really cool!!! I like how it looks. :slight_smile:

Bwahaha, I got you all thinking I got Windows Vista :smiling_imp: . Consider this a prank. I fooled you ALL :smiling_imp: . I do NOT really got Windows Vista :smiling_imp: . You herd me. I STILL GOT WINDOWS XP :smiling_imp: . What I got is nonthing more than a complex skin. That looks and works somewhat like Windows Vista :smiling_imp: . And if you want this skin for your Windows XP Based PC (Sorry to the Mac Using members here [size=84]not really[/size] :smiling_imp: ). Well here ya go: windowsxlive.net

I gotta take a new photo of my computer. I got more toys and stuff and Ratatouille party favors. :slight_smile:

i got proof that spider-man was try to make you guy think he knew about the prank I did all along. Take a look in this pic:

Nice Try spider-man but if your going to try make people think you knew all along about my prank. Don’t edit you post after I make a post telling the truth. Because i will say when it was last edited. No offence. :wink: