Show Your Room

Oh, that would make sense.

yeah i hate my phone its got a camera and text and calling option and like 12 short ringtones and you cant add more so it sucks

My room is pretty small. In my hose, I got the smallest room of all of them, but that is fine, because right outside my room is a balcony.

same here my room is smallest besides the bathrooms lol and im in a 1 story house so `nothing is really that great lol

I just got one bed, a desk with computer. a book shelf (3 shelves are for my Incredibles stuff, the last one is for books), a closet (one half has got incredibles clothes, and others are jeans and jackets), a dresser, a lampstand, and that is just about it.

i got a bed a dresser a bean bag alot of stuffed animals and a night table

Sounds cool.

its a pigsty :stuck_out_tongue:

Join the club. I have trouble keeping my room clean too.

lol i got a cleaning lady that comes every 2 weeks

I’ve been really greedy with my room. I have the master bedroom so that I can do my ‘studies’ ( :laughing:) so I get the en suite and walk-in wardrobe, whilst my mum has to make do with the second bedroom. :stuck_out_tongue:

moonstarmsms, I got one too, but she comes about once every 3 weeks.

lizardgirl: Oh my goodness you little greedy girl you. You get a huge room for yourself? That makes me jealous already.

Wow…if I was your mom I’d surprise you one day by switching rooms with you while you were out. :stuck_out_tongue: Gah I can’t imagine owning a house and having someone ELSE living in the best room of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I got a scenario sorta close to that, but it doens’t feature the Master Bedroom. I am the eldest person in my family. Yet, I get the smallest room in the entire house.

Yeah, I’d be annoyed too. :laughing: But she doesn’t seem to mind, really- I spend so much time in my room, whilst she doesn’t spend any time in her room really, so it’s okay.

My room is really messy haha.

TV, PS2, VCR.

Dresser and stereo [the dresser is actually destroyed now haha. All of the drawers fell off.]

Junky wall.

Bed.

zomg that’s a lot of ribbons :open_mouth:

What are they all from? :slight_smile:

Nice shoe rack, by the way.

Hahaha. I ride horses. I’ve been competing for about 7 years. That’s what the ribbons are from. =]

Thank you. It’s kind of annoying because it likes to tip over a lot, haha.

Oh cool! On that note, did you draw those horse sketches? They’re quite good! I’ve always found horses in particular to be one of the hardest figures to draw.

Actually, no I didn’t. My friend drew them for me. =]