Signature Swap

Its random, so you can come on in and join! Somebody might take yours, they might not, who knows?
Anyway, guys, I suggest putting your complete signature code with all the links and such into a word document or something similar just in case.

Iā€™m already confused, and only two others have done it so far! This will be the most confusing week on PP.

Did mine, Thanks for doing mine Kenzie.

You Yanks are so slow! :stuck_out_tongue: Itā€™s already April 1st in Australia, thanks to time zones! :slight_smile:

No problemo! And thanks for choosing mine tdit :sunglasses:

No worries, EJE! :smiley:

PPT: Great tip. I have a ā€˜backup copyā€™ on Wall-E Forums (since thereā€™s no signature swap event taking there, to my knowledge).

Itā€™s today! And Iā€™m already so confused. 8D Itā€™s fun, though.

Boy, this is confusing, But fun!

Nobody took my signature! :frowning: But thanks for wearing my avatar, EJE! :smiley: Iā€™m flattered.

Anywho, I win! I got spiritā€™s signature, the grand prize. :smiling_imp: 8D

^ Haha, I was considering doing yours, but since you changed your sig before I got the picture I wasnā€™t able to. :wink:

Gosh Im confused. Sorry Iā€™m so late to the party.

I canā€™t believe that weā€™ve been planning for this since, when, October? Where does the time go?

Are we on for next year guys? I think it was a huge success this year.

Iā€™d love to do it again next year! :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll defintely do it next year!

Yeah, Iā€™m up for next year.

Sure

I was happy that my sig was used!

I think I used TSS sig. it was the Syndrome is awesome one.

Iā€™d love to do this next year! I didnā€™t make it to this one, but if thereā€™s another Iā€™d be thrilled!