Sleeping Beauty

Really? :open_mouth: That’s ridiculous. That’s why her voice is great!

I know! It’s lovely and unique. It’s not my favorite Disney Princess voice , but I still love it. :smiley:

Which one has your favorite voice? Just wondering. Anyway, my favorite scene is when Philip kills Malefecent. :smiling_imp:

Lea Salonga, I love her voice. Especially in the theatre productions Miss Saigon and Les Miserables. She provided the singing voices of both Mulan and Jasmine.

Ah. I’ve always liked her, but I like all the voices so it’s hard for me. I know she didn’t do Mulan or Jasmine’s speaking voices, so that might make me like her a tad bit less.

My mom bought Sleeping Beauty on Ebay, and it came in the mail today. :mrgreen: I’m going to get to watch it for the first time tonight!

Ooh! Yay for you. :smiley: Enjoy it.

Yay! I hope you love it. Just the art of it is stunning.

I Know You is definitely my favorite scene.

I did enjoy it. :smiley: The art & design was stunning, and overall it was a nice story.

Yay! I’m glad you appricated it! It is one of Disney’s most beautiful movies.

I’m so happy you liked it!!! :smiley:

Yep, I sure did! :slight_smile: And I have Once Upon a Dream stuck in my head now. 8D

The art is amazing in Sleeping Beauty! I remember watching some of the DVD extras a while ago about how the animation was done and everything. Very stylized. The forest especially sticks in my mind. If you have the extras, I definitely recommend watching them!

Haha, I get that song stuck in my head all the time. 8D

I’d like to meet Mulan, Tiana, or Rapunzel. Because I’ve met the others.

I like the Gothic art and architecture of the movie.

I thought this movie was funny as a little kid, especially how Flora and Merrywhether are always fighting and Fauna just tries not to get involved. 8D A lot of subtle moments I thought were funny, but as I got older I also got to appreciate the serious and grand parts of it.

I like everything about this movie. Aurora is so classy.

Okay, so I don’t want every Disney classic on Blu-Ray. I don’t. Sleeping Beauty is one that I was fine not getting because I have the 2-Disc DVD, plus an old VHS gift. But then I found out, get this…the Blu-Ray has an audio commentary by John Lasseter! :open_mouth: Not from the original DVD by the way. When it’s released from the vault again, I’m getting it! I hope they dare not remove it or replace it with someone else’s recording!

^That’s also included on the 2009 DVD of the film.