Small Fry - New Short

That’s no fair.

On the contrary, I’ve seen some early reviews from test screenings that are overwhelmingly positive.

I will go to see it just for the Toy Story Short. It may turn out to be a good film, but I probably wouldn’t see it at the cinema if it wasn’t for the Toy Story Short.

I love the muppets, and it sounds to me like this is the best muppet anything in a long time, so I would have liked to see it anyway. The Toy Story short is the added bonus that pushed this over the top from “maybe see” to “have to see”.

I would’ve probably just waited for it to come out on DVD and Blu-Ray, instead of going to see it in Theatres if it didn’t have the Toy Story Short with it.

Who’s forcing you?

I love the muppets so for me its a win win.

My Love for Toy Story is forcing me.

It will be online shortly afterwards…and the muppet movies are usually great

I have never been a huge fan of the Muppets I can enjoy the movies but just not into them like most people.

I love the Muppets. I haven’t seen that much of them but what I have seen I thought was great.

Neato! Are you going to see the newest one in theatres?

Yes I am, mainly because of the Toy Story Short. I hope that the Muppets will turn out great.

I still kinda hate how you gotta see the mocie to see the short.

It doesn’t really matter to me, because I was planning on seeing the Muppets anyways.

I don’t care for the muppits too much except for Kermit so yeah.

Muppet haters exist? Learn something new every day…

We never said we were haters But I guess if you do not enjoy something as much as somebody else it makes you a hater. :unamused:

Some are making it sound like their attaching it to Cats and Dogs though like Warner bros did with one of their recent Looney Tunes shorts. Im not exactly a Muppets “fan” as I haven’t seen all the movies, or even know a lot of their names, but I did watch The Muppet Show as a kid and find their appeal to be universal. Pixar even had a hand in the Muppets (heh). The brain trust helped a bit with the story. I think it’s a good pairing myself. And it frees up Pixar’s movies to do original shorts in front of their movies.

Yes, that is a good point you made Kyle it will allow Pixar to attach original Short Films with their own Films.