Snipe's random art

Good. :sunglasses: I sort of forgot you were on your phone… on my phone I can’t see any of this stuff. :frowning:

Thanks for the positive reviews on what you could see, though! :wink:

I can see it a little bit but not much. Everything else comes out fine. :slight_smile:

It may just be my picture… with the way I did the lighting, it came out really dark. I’m thinking I may go back and redo it… :sunglasses:

Either way, I bet it still looks great. :smiley:

Snipe, it looks amazing! I love it. You have so much patience to work with this stuff, like Jessie said. The furthest I’ve gotten in modeling is a ball and a box. :slight_smile: I can’t believe that you made that from your computer, by yourself.

How long does it take to render this stuff?

That all depends… Evening’s Fiddle (the one with the violin) took me nearly 2 days to render, whereas the octopus one took me about 20 minutes. Thanks, though! :wink: :sunglasses:

I like the name for the violin one. It sounds mysterious…but beautiful… great name choice :slight_smile:

Wow, TWO DAYS? So do you have to keep your computer on that whole time? I guess you do… (sorry if that’s a stupid question, I’m new to modeling and rendering and stuff)

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: dang snipe thats good!

hehe… thanks. :laughing:

Yeah, I keep my computer on through all that time… and that’s alright that you asked. :smiley: I get my computers from my dad’s work (he’s in the architecture field) and although they’re not brand new, they still work rather well. Sometimes I think I’m pretty lucky. :wink: :smiley:

[EDIT]- Hey, thanks, mopar! :smiley:

I guess that makes sense to keep your computer on :smiley: You ARE lucky, I wish I got computers from my dad’s work (or my mom’s)!!!

Here’s some more stuff I did…

The Pixarteer’s flag design

… and the Pixarteer’s flag

I know the CG isn’t entirely the best… I was just taking an old model, and I didn’t spend a lot of time with the materials or lighting, but hey, it serves its purpose, right? 8D :smiley:

The Pixarteers have a flag? I like how you made it on a flag pole waving, that’s impressive! Good job!

Yeah, yesterday we were trying to make the Pixarteers into something like a state… we’ll have an anthem, and I designed the flag and everything. :smiley: :sunglasses:

If you dont’ mind me asking, what is this anthem that you speak of?

Well, we haven’t decided yet, but the whole thing was basically just us joking around… I think somebody’s going to write it, or we’ll find a song that works well. :sunglasses:

Wow Snipe! I am so impressed by your talent. These images are amazing, and I can’t believe you rendered them!

My favorite is the Pixarteer flag :sunglasses:

Here’s a quick little test animation I did…

[url]Photobucket | The safer way to store your photos

[url]Photobucket | The safer way to store your photos

It’s really isn’t much, but I learned a couple of new things in the process of creating it. :unamused: :-D)

Wow, I’m impressed by those videos, Snipe! I wish I could do that!

You’re remarkable! :smiley: