Songs that remind you of "Cars" characters.

Ah! I hate when that happens! Here’s a song that reminds me of some characters, “All You Wanted” by Michelle Branch. I’ve seen a few YouTube vids with Sally and Lightning that use that song, it is a great match. :slight_smile:

[size=85]I haven’t heard that one, I’ll have to look it up :laughing: [/size]

More Classic disney! :smiley: and some random songs…

~“I’l Make a Man Out Of You”- at the end, Sarge’s SUV Boot Camp (high-ranking military official trying to make “men” out of wimpy guys)

~“That’s Amore” - slightly random, but i always think of the Italian seen in Cars 2, but in my head, Sally is in Italy with McQueen

~ “Something There That Wasn’t There Before” - picture the other members of RS as Mrs. Potts, and Cogsworth (sp?)

thats all for now :slight_smile:

Oh Oh!! I know a good one!!

Old man by Red Light King

It reminds me so much of Doc Hudson!!!

you guys have to give it a listen!! :smiley:

“Honey Bee” by Blake Shelton for Lightning and Sally. <3

Honey Bee- Blake Shelton

[size=85]I really like Blake Shelton, but my mom loves him. He is a beautiful singer though ^-^
My mom and I get into arguments when someone has to pick their coach on The Voice 8D All you hear is “Blake!” “Adam” “Blake!” “Adam!” 8D

That is a good one for them ^-^

I have a song that fits with MissCarrera’s FanFiction, Last Chance by Maroon 5, it fits it really perfectly :smiley:

[/size]

I’m not a fan of his music just cause I’m not a big country gal but that song was too fitting to ignore and I love him as a guy and coach on The Voice. :smiley:

I’ve never heard that one. I’ll have to give it a listen.

[size=85]^-^ I’m not really into his music so much either, but there’s a few songs I’ll listen to every now and then. He is a really sweet guy too :smiley:
He cracks me up on The Voice 8D

It’s really fitting for the whole love triangle theme :wink: [/size]

I went and listened to it! This part…

Out of sight, not out of mind
You want the world, I’ll give you mine
'Cause you’re the girl I’ll never find
And I’m the boy you’ve left behind

…is perfect for the story like you said! :smiley:

Don’t know about this, but how does Love Song sound for the Lightning/Sally relationship?

Rebecca: Ahhh, perfect. <3

Love Song by who?

It’s a song by Sara Bareilles.

Oh, that one! I love that one! <3 There’ s so many songs named that so I had to ask. :laughing: Yeah, I could see that for them though.

[size=85]

:laughing: That part was what got me too. Maroon 5 is amazing with lyrics swoon

I haven’t heard that one Ballboi, I’ll have to give it a listen.[/size]

“Don’t You Wanna Stay?” by Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson is a perfect Lightning/Sally song. I can’t help but think of the cruising scene and when Lightning leaves. A lot of the country love songs make me think of L/S. <3

Have you seen the YouTube video of Sally and Lightning with that song? I was literally on the brink of tears it was so perfect. <3

I just did and yes, it was very perfect. <3

I know. :mrgreen: I didn’t even know or like the song until I saw that video! How about this for a Sally and Lightning song- “The Scientist” by Coldplay? sigh I weep over this song!!

“Come up to meet you
Tell you I’m sorry
You don’t know how lovely you are
I had to find you
Tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart…”

Swoooon <3 :laughing:

Cars - Gary Newman.

Hummingbird Heartbeat by Katy Perry- Lightning and Sally
Mission Impossible theme- Finn
Find Yourself by Brad Paisley- Lightning
Wish you Were Here by Delta Goodrem- Lightning (When he leaves town in Cars)
Life is a Highway by Rascall Flatts- Cars in general
Collision of Worlds- Cars 2 in general
We’ll be Coming Back by Calvin Harris- Francesco (No clue why XD)
Brokenhearted by Karmin- Sally when Lightning leaves town