Spambots

I wish I were an admin so I could get rid of all the spam. But there’s too much for one person to handle. I need all the moderators to pitch in and help out as soon as they can.

New user here…I’ve been browsing as a guest for quite some time now and I gotta say, that this massive spam problem we’re seeing before us has gotten way too far out of hand!

So bad, in fact, that I cannot even go into that main introduction thread without seeing a ton of those kinds of pages filled with nothing but that!

I may have already reported the two posts containing unsolicited advertising links above my first post here, but I can’t tackle this alone. All we can do is work together to try and hopefully get the attention of any moderators still around…

Oh, and my username is actually a reference to the 3 newer Pixar originals which don’t even have their own Feature Film subsections yet – as well as another reference to the year in which the Disney Plus streaming service (including its exclusive Pixar content) was first launched. I know there’s also a thread about usernames, but I’m worried the spambots may have gotten in there too!

If only the actual discussions from legit users such as myself would rule these boards again…then maybe someday we will start to see many more threads about Coco, Onward, and Soul; maybe Luca, Turning Red, and Lightyear since they’re all coming up; and also the Disney Plus originals from the Pixar section of the platform like Forky Asks A Question and the SparkShorts; so many more but I won’t name them all right away.

To quote Anger from Inside Out: “Time to take action!”