Sports teams- MLB,NFL,NHL,NBA,MLS,etc

I don’t really care too much for football.

Same here. More into baseball.

I don’t like football, but I like the Steelers and picking who I want to win the Superbowl.

Superbowl is tonight! I’m actally more into the commercials then the game itself. The only way I would be really interrested is if my team was in it, and that won’t happen because my team is The Rams. :laughing:

Plus I hate sport repeats. The same two teams meet in the SuperBowl like 4 years ago. For me, that’s too soon for a repeat, maybe a few more years and I wouldn’t care.

Looks like the Giants won the Super Bowl 21-17.

I’m glad the won. I don’t like both teams but would rather have the Patriot’s lose.

As for the commercials. I think there were only a few good commercials. To me there wasn’t a lot of good ad’s. This year was a downer to me wjen it comes to the commercials.

Same here. I personally hate the Patriots, especially Tom Brady.

Victor CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ!!

Thank you Giants for beating the Pats.

Now on to cheer for the Miami Heat

I’m very happy that Spring Training for baseball is upon us.

I really don’t pay attention to basketball so I’m not really watching sports now.

Miami Heat just beat the Hawks. i’m excited for this season.

I really never watch it but anyone watching hockey?

only during playoff time

Oh my gosh!!! :unamused: I was going to watch the Nascar thing today, but it’s being delayed and taking forever to start. Just start already!!! :imp:

Im not into sports anymore, but my favorite NHL team is the Montreal Canadiens. I went to see them play last year.

You watch hockey a lot. Since Canadians like it a lot.

I used to watch it sometimes. I never watched a siingle game this year.

I was disappointed in the NBA all-star game, but I’m excited for Lebron and the Heat this year.

Baseball season has started.

I wonder how the Cards will do this year. No Pujols and no Larussa. I still have hope for them though. Here’s to 12 in 12 and be back to back World Champs.

Yes!!! The Rangers won last night!!! :smiley: