Sports teams- MLB,NFL,NHL,NBA,MLS,etc

Same here. More into baseball.

I donā€™t like football, but I like the Steelers and picking who I want to win the Superbowl.

Superbowl is tonight! Iā€™m actally more into the commercials then the game itself. The only way I would be really interrested is if my team was in it, and that wonā€™t happen because my team is The Rams. :laughing:

Plus I hate sport repeats. The same two teams meet in the SuperBowl like 4 years ago. For me, thatā€™s too soon for a repeat, maybe a few more years and I wouldnā€™t care.

Looks like the Giants won the Super Bowl 21-17.

Iā€™m glad the won. I donā€™t like both teams but would rather have the Patriotā€™s lose.

As for the commercials. I think there were only a few good commercials. To me there wasnā€™t a lot of good adā€™s. This year was a downer to me wjen it comes to the commercials.

Same here. I personally hate the Patriots, especially Tom Brady.

Victor CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ!!

Thank you Giants for beating the Pats.

Now on to cheer for the Miami Heat

Iā€™m very happy that Spring Training for baseball is upon us.

I really donā€™t pay attention to basketball so Iā€™m not really watching sports now.

Miami Heat just beat the Hawks. iā€™m excited for this season.

I really never watch it but anyone watching hockey?

only during playoff time

Oh my gosh!!! :unamused: I was going to watch the Nascar thing today, but itā€™s being delayed and taking forever to start. Just start already!!! :imp:

Im not into sports anymore, but my favorite NHL team is the Montreal Canadiens. I went to see them play last year.

You watch hockey a lot. Since Canadians like it a lot.

I used to watch it sometimes. I never watched a siingle game this year.

I was disappointed in the NBA all-star game, but Iā€™m excited for Lebron and the Heat this year.

Baseball season has started.

I wonder how the Cards will do this year. No Pujols and no Larussa. I still have hope for them though. Hereā€™s to 12 in 12 and be back to back World Champs.

Yes!!! The Rangers won last night!!! :smiley:

The Blues were swept by the Kings. They did great agaiant the Sharks but then they just fell apart. Always next year I guess.

Cardinals might have a chance to repeat. They seem like a well balanced team.