Sports teams- MLB,NFL,NHL,NBA,MLS,etc

Don’t worry, it’ll happen! It took my local team, The Giants, some time to become World Series champs!

Dude, I love the Giants. The giants are one of my favorite baseball teams. And would you believe me if I told you Brian Wilson is my 2nd favorite player in baseball today?

PS: Thanks for the comforting words.

I would believe you! I’m glad you’re a Giants fan, where I live nearly everyone is a Giants fan. There is nothing I love more than going to a Giants game in SF!

Actually EJE, technically, i’m not really a Giants fan. i just like them and will cheer for them when I am compelled to. It’s not like I have any loyalty to them. :unamused:

What fan are you? Didn’t you say Padres?

i don’t actually have any loyaty to any baseball team. i’m not a fan of baseball, but there are teams that i like, there are teams that I like to watch. But i am no particular fan of any team.

i like the padres. and I’ll cheer for them, but that doesn’t mean i’m a fan of them. :wink:

My teams:

NHL - Buffalo Sabres
NFL - Buffalo Bills
MLB - New York Yankees, San Diego Padres, LA Dodgers
NBA - Boston Celtics
EPL - Chelsea F.C.

And I loathe:

NHL - Philadelphia Flyers
NFL - Dallas Cowboys, New York Jets, New England Patriots
NBA - LA Lakers

Some of these might not make sense, but trust me… there are reasons. :open_mouth:

As it so happens, my bro and I watching Australia’s State of Origin now (it’s NRL football rules). We support New South Wales Blues because it has been the underdog (Queensland has won for the past five years).

GO BLUES! :smiley:

Anyone catch the NHL hockey game last night? That was SO intense! I’m sad to say that my team, The Sharks didn’t fare well against the Canucks last night. But they didn’t give up easily!

I would have rooted for the Sharks if they made it to the finals because I wanted to see a California team win (and because Sharks fans deserve it after witnessing early playoff exit after early playoff exit).

Now I’m conflicted. Vancouver, Boston or Tampa? :neutral_face:

I was rooting for the Sharks, because I’m a Bay Area girl. It’s the local team! I’m rooting for Boston. Just as long as it’s not the Canucks! 8D

I am not a fan of hockey, but I was cheering for the Sharks. now, I just want a good finals.

Now that basketball season is over, i jsut want to say that I am very upset and disappointed that the Heat lost in the finals. But I’m also happy that the veterans of the Mavs got their championship ring after so many long years. They deserved it.

NASCAR is my sport clearly. My favorite driver is Tony Stewart. I also like Jamie McMurray, Kevin Harvick, Carl Edwards, Dale Earnhardt Jr, Denny Hamlin, Matt Kenseth, Ryan Newman, Clint Bowyer, Kasey Kahne, Mark Martin, Greg Biffle, Bobby Labonte and Brad Keselowski.

I’ve been wtaching NASCAR since I can remeber.

I am also a huge hockey fans. Capitals for life. I like the Red Soxs for baseball, and the Patriots for the NFL.

I’m not a racing fan, but I know a few of the names you mentioned. What do you think of Jimmy Johnson?

My favorite teams.

MLB: Atlanta Braves, New York Yankees
NHL: New Jersey Devils
NBA: Don’t have a favorite
NFL: New York Giants

I don’t watch basketball and hockey as much anymore but I still do watch baseball and football.

He is actually my least favorite driver, but he is amazing. Five straight championships definetly the most dominant athlete right now. One of the best drivers of all time.

His career is definetely what you call domination.

Haha, my grandma named her cat after him.

MLB- San Francisco Giants
NFL- San Francisco 49’s
NHL- San Jose Sharks
NBA- Golden State Warriors
MLS- San Jose Earthquakes

My favorite college team is the Nebraska Cornhuskers.

I was thinking about this last night when my Fightin’ Phils got in a, well, fight with you guys :smiley: I love watching the whole big brawl in the field, as weird as that sounds. It’s exciting! And Shane Victorino <3

But I’m Philly all the way with my sports! Phillies, Flyers, Eagles, 76ers, etc :smiley: I don’t watch sports a whole lot, but I have pride in my teams :smiley: