Statistics

TSS: Oh, you bet, uh, dude! 8D
Sylvermagykan: XD Neither do I. XDDD
I’m still counting the number of Pixar Planet members with Ratatouille-themed avatars. So far, 6%.

Really? I thought it would be more than that…

I thought so too, but I haven’t finished counting yet. Man, 500+ members!

about the clipboard and paper thing, thats what i don’t get

The clipboard is to count the number of times a sigle word was said in the movie.

so…

like wanted has a 100 next to it and bumper a 300…

so thats the number of times said?

Oh, you want to know my way of counting. Well, the 100 indicates that the word at the end of the list is the 100th word spoken by Lightning in the movie. So “wanted” was the 100th word spoken by Lightning, “bumper” was the 300th word, and so on.

OMG :open_mouth:

you counted that as well?

you are so awesome at doing this stuff.

(not to mention, patient, unlike me :smiley: )

wow. You have a lot of extra time of your hands! Haha! Nothing wrong with that. I’ve been wanting to count the number of times the phrase “What?!” was used in Cars since it seems to me they use it quite often.

I’ll get that number for you today, LL9! :wink:

plz hurry :slight_smile:

Um…how’s…uh…by the end of the week? :blush: sorry…

uh…
i guess…

:smiley:

LOL! You always make me laugh, Sylvermagykan.

I decided that I’m not going to count only the whats, I might as well count all the interjections in Cars. I haven’t started yet, but I’m guessing the most used interjection will be no. xD

:smiley: :smiley:

that’s probably true…

:smiley: :smiley:

Edited. Please refrain from using an excessive amount of smilies. – Mitch

^ That’s something I call a “Smiley Parade” :laughing:

Impressive work, A113. Those statics are really interesting. You sure have a lot of patience for doing something like this :slight_smile:

Okay, first of all, I am terribly sorry for not making my deadline. It turns out counting interjections in the movie like Cars is much harder than I originally thought. It’s about two times as hard as counting nouns, since many of them are hard to tell from other parts of speech. Anyway, the results should be posted now. I hope you, uh, “enjoy” them. :wink:

By the way, the word “no” was the 2nd and last interjection in the film, and towards the end of the film was when the most interjections were added.

What? is only used 28 times? Seems like so much more to me. but then, that is quite a lot. Thanks for taking the time to do that so I dont have to! :wink:

LOL! Anytime. :wink:

Not really statistics, but here’s something interesting i found out:

These are the avatars of the current top twenty posters on Pixar Planet.

Favorite avvie character: WALL•E
Average numbers of avvie characters: 2

Well, that is very intresting and a little easily explainable. Since WALL-E came out, everyone has been really excited about it, so they dawn their WALL-E avatars and siggys.