Stereotypes

My first crush was a blonde girl back in 1st grade so I never cared for the dumb blonde thing. One of my best friends is blonde but he’s a guy and I think the dumb blonde usually goes to girl blondes.

Yes, that shows that there’s also sexism in that stereotype.

Unlike my sister, I’m not blond myself, but I obviously also hate the stereotype. She’s actually the cleverest person I know ;-p Actually, most of the blondes I know are quite intelligent, if I remember rightly.

The stereotype about being promiscuous enrages me even more. Anyone who is acquainted to my sister knows she’s the most serious woman there is, regardless of what her hair colour is, or how does she looks. I’m pretty sure that kind of comments can only come from jealous females and pathetic males.

As for me, I don’t know if I’ve ever been labelled with a stereotype, but I don’t think so. If anything, people who barely know me, may falsely think I’m artsy or snob because my choice of career. But I’m pretty sure that fades once they get to understand who I am.

I kinda hate how a lot of people think all Muslims are terrorist. I’m Catholic but think this is dumb.

I grew up with Muslim friends and I didn’t think any of them were terrorists even after 9/11.

Anyways, I grew up in the south, so I’m pretty use to hearing redneck jokes without getting offended. insert Jeff Foxworthy “You might be a redneck” joke