Storms

Tonight there is a 50% chance of severe weather. All they said was severe weather so it could be any type of severe storm :open_mouth: I’m really scared about this :cry: They did say its a 50/50, so it would be cool if nothing happens at all, but I doubt it :cry: :cry:

I hope you’ll be okay annarborjack.

I hope Hurricane Irene doesn’t hurt the East Coast to much.

The news said that Irene isn’t supposed to hit my area until Sunday.

Oh dude, I hope you’ll be okay. After katrina, I always get anxious when it comes to huricanes.

Thanks! Well, were supposed to get winds at 50MPH which isn’t too bad. I’ll probably be camped out in the basement in my brother’s room.

I remember when Katrina hit. My middle school and I guess the wholw District were funraising for New Orleans.

Thanks to Irene, one of my friends is stuck on the east coast for the entire weekend.

I went on a mission trip to New Orleans last year. Although Katrina hit 5 years ago, many parts of it are abandoned and look like a war zone.

Who’s she? One of your friends? (sarcastic nudge)

I been shows about that.

Phew! Thank goodness Irene is almost over here.

Has the hurricane hit your area hard dude? ANd how are you doing?

I was watching the news this morning about Irene moving up the East Coast towards New York. My sympathies with the victims of this disaster, my heart goes out to you. :frowning:

Not really, just some strong winds from 30-50 MPH and heavy rain. I’m doing good thanks for asking!

As horrible as Irene was, we should be thankful that only a small amount of people died. Thanks to the internet and serious evacuations and warnings, many lives were spared. My professor was saying that even 20 years ago, you couldn’t predict where a hurricane would hit. Now anyone can track them on the internet.

Where I am there is a Severe Thunderstorm Watch :cry:

Anyone ever like to stand in the rain.

No, I like to stay warm.

I have mixed opinions about that.