Supers of the NSA

It was a joke. Honestly, I hated all the female supers except for Helen and Stratogale, who is dead, so I wouldn’t want her to.

Who knows? Plasmabolt could appear in the boom series comic books? :wink:

My favorite female Glory Day Supers were Elastigirl, Stratogale, and Psychwave.

Eh…I hated most of the female ones. They seemed Boring. :stuck_out_tongue: However, I really liked some of the males. The Phlyange seemed neat, if ditzy. I liked when Mr. Incredible called him out :-D) Gamma Jack seemed like a jerk, but intersting to listen to.

Edited by TSS: Careful with word choices.

My favorite Male ones were Gamma Jack, Mr. Incredible, Frozone, Thunderhead, Hyper Shock, and Everseer.

I like Everseer because he was relateable. He was arrogant AND Germaphobic!! Perfect. :smiley: I loved Mr. Incredible’s speech track, but I thought this was for the random, unimportant supers, so I didn’t rank him.

I loved Everseer’s accent.

I remember when someone asked if he was Patton Oswalt :laughing: I don’t know why, but such a thought is extremely humorous to me,

I always wondered who voices whom for each NSA Super.

Yeah, they should have their own credits or something. It’s probably uncredited Pixarians, though, not actors. I love when they do that.

All I know is I recognize Psychwave’s voice as Sarah Vowell’s

That’s kind of cool, yet ironic because I hated Psychwave :laughing: I feel bad now…

Aww, that’s okay. Don’t feel bad about it.

I love Sarah’s voice, but Psychwave’s personality sucks major eggs to me. She seems so…self involved. Automatic time-out.

I 'm kind of facinated by Psychwave’s charater. She’s the girl that could get anything she wants, just by tapping into someone’s mind. Also, she has a thing where she believes someone is out to get her. So while she sounds pretty cool, i believe she could be a little crazy.

Whoa! The “someone is out to get me” thing could make for a really funny short film.

Maybe we will see these supers out of Pixar Canada, eh? :wink:

Ah…I hope not too much. I’m not too hot on most of those supers. I want more of the family. A lot more

. Honestly, being “messed up”, I don’t find Schizophrenia funny, because it’s NOT. Watch A Beautiful Mind(which is a fantasmic film, BTW.)