Sweet Treats!

Youā€™re welcome rachel. I can hardly wait to see more graphics from you.

An Easter signatureā€¦

:wink:

Oh, I love this!
:wink:

On the note of that, I feel like chocolateā€¦

Very clever rachel. Just in time for easter toom. Alec looks really cute.

Rachel - Youā€™re most welcome, and cute signature! I love it. Heheh. :wink:

ā€“ Mitch

Thanks very much, youse two three! :sunglasses:

The phrase ā€œnothing sussā€ is taken from a comedy sketch show from a few years ago where two guys would sell stuff like exercise equipment and display how itā€™s used in a suspicious and uncompromising position, then theyā€™d say ā€œnothing suss!ā€. Itā€™s too bad I canā€™t find any clips on YouTube from that show because those particular sketches were really funnyā€¦ What? Canā€™t two guys lie around in their underwear holding hands, while gazing into each othersā€™ eyes without being accused of being gay?! :stuck_out_tongue:

If the higher-ups thinks this graphic isnā€™t suitable, even though I judge it as more tongue-in-cheek than anything, Iā€™ll remove it. It was shown on the Incredi-blunders extra on The Incredibles DVD.

Rachel - Puh-ha! Yeah, you can keep it on, although I must say that thatā€™s the most disturbing thing Iā€™ve seen in a long timeā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

ā€“ Mitch

Wow rachel, something I never thought I would see as a siggy from you. I love it. You got me laughing out of my chair.

What theā€¦ ahahaha! 8D wags index finger Naughty, naughty! Thatā€™s gotta be the cheekiest sig yet! And it has nothing to do with two guys holding hands (then again, maybe to a certain extent). The mere sight of them in their undies is risque enough!

Do you remember the name of that sketch show? It sounds very ā€œsussā€ indeed! :mrgreen:

I guess they could, though itā€™d be a stretch. :laughing:

Should be okay to post. People do yaoi fanworks all the time, anyway. Oh, and the Incredi-blunders vid was a laugh riot! :wink:

I donā€™t know rachel. Those shirts look more bright than loud. Shirts donā€™t make noises do they? :wink: :laughing: Iā€™m just kidding. I like it rachel. Those three have really cool shirts.

I like it, too. The bright colors seem to represent their bright minds and creativity.

Yeah, what is? :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Iā€™m lovinā€™ the new signature, by the way! I think wearing Hawaiian shirts is something of a tradition among animators or somethingā€¦

bright dot-dasher - Ha-ha. Good point. :wink:

ā€“ Mitch

Thanks Rachel! ā€œSkithouse.ā€ Hyuk hyuk. Iā€™ll look emā€™ up on YT to see if I can find a few sketchesā€¦

Thereā€™s a Loud Shirt Day? :open_mouth: Marks calendar

Lasseterā€™s shirt! Itā€™s blinding me!!! 8D Seriously, you didnā€™t Photoshop that? It looks freakinā€™ bright!

Anyway, excellent sig, brilliant tagline as usual. Iā€™m coincidentally a fan of Hawaiian shirts since my trip to Oahu about 5 years ago. Theyā€™re incredibly cheesy yet cheerful at the same time. I have about 4 so far, my parents donā€™t quite understand my ā€˜obsessionā€™ (4 is not that much to begin with!) If I had it my way, I would have one for each day of the week! And this was before I knew John existed, or became a fan of Pixar. What a coinkydink! :sunglasses:

Mine does. It always whines: ā€œHey, whenā€™s the next time youā€™re gonna wash me? Youā€™ve been wearing me for the past week and I smell worse than your socks!ā€

Ewwā€¦ nah, Iā€™m just joking. I donā€™t wear the same shirt for a week. I wear it for a year. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Very cool! And very amusing! What is with those guys and their loud shirts? :wink:

Iā€™ve been meaning to comment on your latest signature, Rachel. I love it! Hawaiin shirts are just so Pixar! :laughing:

HA! Tell me about it! :laughing: I love it Rachel :slight_smile: . Nice work! :wink: Of course it took me a wile to read because their shirts blinded me :open_mouth: :laughing: .

The Star Swordsman - Bright/loud, theyā€™re both synonyms for great taste! Thanks a lot. :slight_smile:

bright dot-dasher - Yeah, youā€™re right - the shirts really do represent the imaginative and creative minds of the Pixarians, and also the laid-back atmosphere. A job where you can wear a Hawaiin shirt every day? Yes please! :smiley: Thanks for your comment.

Mitch - Thanks! :wink: And, really? What other animators wear Hawaiin shirts that you know ofā€¦?

thedriveintheatre - Unfortunately thereā€™s hardly any YT clips of the show and they donā€™t show Skithouse on Channel 10 anymore, but you can catch it on The Comedy Channel if you have access to Foxtel. Also try to watch The Best of Fast-Forward if you can. Classic Australian comedy right there. Anyways, thanks for the comments. :slight_smile: Yes, I did Photoshop the image, I have to confess. Theyā€™re bright, but not that bright! My point was to over-exaggerate their shirts, I guess. You have 4 loud shirts? Cool! Donā€™t forget to wear one this Friday then, and give it a wash, will ya? :smiley:

Violet Parr - It hurt your eyes? Well, ahem thereā€™s actually a disclaimer at the beginning of this thread stating that I will not be held liable for any death or injury resulting from anyone looking at my graphics. So good luck with thatā€¦ 8D Thank you!

Thanks everyone for your comments. I love reading them all. :slight_smile:

I didnā€™t have a favourite signature that I was attached to at the moā€™, so I thought Iā€™d take a leaf out of thedriveintheatreā€™s book and use my signatures to promote the fan commentaries. Hereā€™s two signatures to let people know that weā€™re now recruiting top scarers for the film in June: Monsters, Inc.. Iā€™ll wear the blue/yellow sig for round 1 (submissions for brand new commentators) and the red/green one for round 2 (submissions for anyone who has done a practice and who wants to commentate on Monsters, Inc..) I had a really hard time getting the text to show up as readable with this these signature, for some reasonā€¦

:smiley:

Rachel - Youā€™re welcome! And Iā€™m loving the new Monsters, Inc. signatures. The one of Jerry (at least, I think thatā€™s his nameā€¦) is my favorite. :smiley:

Hmm. The text was giving you some trouble? What program do you use to create your graphics, if I may ask?

My dadā€¦ and quite a few friends of his that Iā€™ve metā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

ā€“ Mitch

Very nice, Rachel! Thanks for crediting me as an inspiration, although Iā€™m probably not the only one (or the first) to employ my method. Although Iā€™m the most blatant. :stuck_out_tongue:
But yeah, great screencaps! I havenā€™t watched Monsters Inc in ages, but were those from the scene of the corporate video and where they interview the employees? Iā€™m not quite sureā€¦
How did you get the Trademark symbol at the end of the motto? :question:
Staggered signature release dates huh? I like that, good strategy! Helps create longer audience exposure.

Maybe cosā€™ the backgrounds were all colourful, so itā€™s hard to pick a font colour distinct enough to contrast against? Good effort though, itā€™s certainly legible. :slight_smile:

I love your new signatures, Rachel! ā€˜We commentate because we careā€™. It works! :laughing: