Sweet Treats!

Wow, they are all great especially the"does not compute " is funny. :laughing:

Thanks for all the feedback, everyone. :smiley: Here’s some more. The first one I made to sort of stick to Disney: ;-p

And the rest
 :wink:

I think that’s it for The Incredibles for a while
 Heh. Anyway, I hope you likey. :mrgreen:

Wonderful, wonderful wonderful. I love em’. Hey you can’t get enough of the TI. :mrgreen: :wink:

rachel - Ha! That “Lou Romano” one is hilarious
 Oh, and my dad used to say the phrase in the third signature all the time. :laughing:

– Mitch

Hey rachel, I love all of them! The credits took me a while to find the other words, but I agree with you on almost about all of them. The Let’Me at em part is probably the funniest! Nice work! I can’t wait for more!

Great TI sigs therre RC! thumbs up
Kan’t wait to see what cha got for us next! :mrgreen:

Really, really nice, rachel! My favourite out of this lot has to be the ‘hooray for freckles’ one- the general idea just makes me laugh. :laughing:

ZOMG, if I wasn’t wearing the “getting hit by towel” sig, I would so use that Lou Romano one! ;-p :laughing:
And Syndrome’s expression on the “I’m done for” one is just priceless
 ;-p
They’re all fantastic, rachel! Keep it up! :wink:

Thanks for the encouragement, people. :smiley:

LG - I made that freckles one because I used to have lots of freckles when I was younger, and didn’t like them all that much. So that’s why I think it’s so cool that Pixar have freckled characters (both good and bad) in every one of their films.

Maggie - Heh. I didn’t know you liked Lou Romano as well as Linguini! high five

I really like these, the images are very high quality too. :slight_smile:
I like the India 99 one, what font did you use for the main text?

Oh, yes I do! high five :wink: :smiley:

These are great, rachelcakes! xD I love the Lou Romano one! And it’s so true. Just check out the front picture on his website, you’ll see what I mean. :wink:

these are great! :laughing: I hope there’s more later on
 :question:

My new Xmas siggie

I hope to make another real batch of graphics when I have enough time, when I feel inspired, or when I get the Ratatouille DVD (whichever of those comes first). Heh.

That was cool! 8D

Awww, beautiful rachel. It looks really cool. Nice shot choice.

rachel - Heheh. Very cute, rachel! I can’t wait to see your other upcoming graphics. :wink:

– Mitch

Thank you Mitch, A113, and TSS! This was the only sort of Christmas-y shot I could remember that was from a Pixar film. :wink:

I’ve got some ideas for WALL-E graphics, so hopefully I’ll be able to post them here soon.

Maybe you could do something with Nick?

Who’s Nick?