Sweet Treats!

CLand LG - Thanks so much for the compliments . You’re too kind.

First I wouldn’t change my signature for the world, and here I am changing it three times within the space of a month! That’s pretty crazy for me. So to celebrate 2008 being the year that WALL●E is being released, I made this new siggie. It’s about time that cute little robots came back into the cinema I tell ya!

The signature is based on the Chinese tradition of having an animal represent their year, like the Ox or Rabbit. ^^

I’m not entirely happy with how it turned out on this forum, but I do like the way it looks when I open it in Photoshop but I can’t do much about that. Anyway, I hope you like it 'cause I’ll be keeping it for a while (well, at least till February). :wink:

Heh heh, really clever rachel. I love how you put WAlL-E into a New Year siggy.

I love that! I wish I could use it, too. But you know, 2008 wouldn’t be too bad in being the year of the rat, either. 8D

rachel- That’s a really clever idea! And the siggy looks really neat, too.

rachel - The A Bug’s Life one is clever and the WALL-E signature is absolutely awesome. Seriously, I’ll be sad to see the latter leave your signature box by February.

Nice job! ; )

– Mitch

Thank you, everyone! :mrgreen:

Mitch - Thanks. Well, I’ll try to replace my WALL●E sig in February with a sig that is equally as awesome, then. Heh.

rachel: Here is an early prediction, but will the febuary siggy feature Collete and Linguini? :unamused:

TSS - You mean for Valentines Day, right? :wink:

Well…

I am in the middle of making a new batch right now - I don’t really have enough sigs for a full batch yet, so I still have to make a few more. I’ve got some WALL●E sigs in mind, as well as various other miscellaneous ones.

I’ll have the Ratatouille DVD by then, but if I make sigs from it they will probably be in a separate batch, especially if one of those sigs is a Valentine sig. But thanks for the idea of using Colette and Linguini for a Valentines sig: I was actually thinking about what sig I should make for that special occasion.

rachel - You’re welcome. And no worries, dude. I’ll love to see whatever you conjure up next.

If you like, I can send you some Ratatouille screencaps to “play” with. Now that I have the DVD I can snap any shot of the film I want, so if you’d like some caps just let me know. :wink:

– Mitch

Mitch - Thanks for the offer, but I’ll be getting the DVD in less than two weeks (not that I’m counting or anything :wink:), so I can wait just a little bit longer for now. But thank you again for the offer. ^^

I’m doing WALL●E sigs right now, then I’ll move onto Ratatouille - I already have a few in mind, so I can’t wait to get them out of my brain and onto the computer! Heheh.

I cannot wait to see what you do with the WALL-E signatures, rachel. Seriously, I’m very much looking forward to it.

Bill - Heheh. Thank you. I’m flattered. I’ll do my best with the WALL●E sigs, then. :wink:

rachel - Fine by me. I await to see what you’ll do with both the Ratatouille and WALL-E screencaps. :wink:

– Mitch

I can’t wait fo them rachel. I wish you all the best of luck.

It’s been a while since I posted a proper batch here, so without further ado here are a few WALL●E sigs… :smiley:

Not my favourite batch I’ve ever done, but I like them. There is a Short Circuit joke in there, which I couldn’t resist putting in. He-he. I hope you like these ones anyway.

Next up… I don’t really know yet. I might do Ratatouille soon, but I don’t want to put pressure on myself because then it just doesn’t happen. It seems as if Ratatouille is a gold mine for different sigs seeing as there many beautiful locations and interesting characters; it is visually a delicious film.

Or I might just try Lifted or Toy Story. Heh. ;-p

Yay! Really incredible WALL-E ones rachel. They are all too adoreable for words. NIce work.

rachel - Ha-ha. Great batch, rachel! The first and sixth ones are my favorite. :laughing:

Do more, man… (snigger)

– Mitch

They are all so amazing!

1, 3, and 6 are my faves! :smiley:

Those are really nice! I like “Do’h” and “I know Karate” the best.