Symbolism?????

What other theories did you have IV?

I meant the ones I said other than Violet, because we know from the bonus features why Violet’s hair is like that. But it would be neat if we could learn if everyone else has symbolic hair as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, fon hair, Dash’s hair is the way like it is because it is becasue his hair looks like he’s going fast, even though he isn’t moving at all.

That’s true. The end is pretty out there-literally. 8D

The animators explain more about the cahracter designs and their reasoning for them in the second disc of the DVD.

Yes, I’ve watched those featurettes. But I mostly meant the shape of Helen’s hair, for example. 8D That always made me curious.

Not sure if the hook for Helen’s hair was supposed to mean anything or just for character design purposes. But all theories are welcome.

I definitely have theories, but they’re all on the cheesy/stupid side.

That’s a really neat thing you picked up on! Especially Helen’s hair shape, and Mirage. The snake thing – it’s brilliant

Thanks! I just hope that’s what it means. I use physical and personality traits to create negative connotations for some characters, and positive ones for others! 8D

Mirage’s hair is supposed to display her alluring side.

It disgusts me. 8D

That’s fine, but remember, it’s all about Character design.

Honestly, I think her hair disgusts me only because all of her does, and I hate that she dyes it.

You think she dyed her hair? That it isn’t natural?

Well, yeah. Nobody has natural platinum blonde hair. :confused: Especially since nobody who isn’t Caucasian(no offense, it’s just the truth) has blonde hair at all naturally.

Well, the point is, Brad Bird gave Mirage that hair and hair style to give her an alluring, secy character kind of feel.

I mean, I don’t see how she could possibly have platinum hair naturally.

She might also not be naturally tan. I’ve seen people with extremely light hair in real life… There are also some people whose hair greys extremely early on in life, like Taylor Hicks. Maybe that happened to her.

Well, if her hair was greying up, I doubt anyone would even notice.