Syndrome

Joker is indeed insane. But with the weapon advantage Syndrome has, it’s hard to go against him.

Yep. I would say 50-50.

I wouldn’t say 50-50. I think Syndrome has way too many advantages.

I see where you are coming from. But, the Joker has beaten people before who have alot of advantages.

Can you give me a few examples?

He also has laughing gas.

Laughing gas. Okay. I see that as enough to incapacitate, but not enough to do any damage. But it should throw Syndrome off his game plan.

It can make them laugh to death.

I would say Batman outclasses him with all his gadgets, but The Joker has defeated him a few times (I don’t think he has ever killed him, but he has defeated him). Jason Todd may not outclass him, but The Joker still killed him. He does have quite a few weapons and abilities actually. This Wikipedia page says alot of them. [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joker_(comics)[/url]

He also made Robin go insane.

That’s true. But, no offense to any of you, I’m not convinced that the Joker has what it takes to neutralize Syndrome. He can definitely throw him off his game, but I don’t see him delivering the finishing blow unless everything lines up perfectly in place.

I respect your opinion and it makes sense. I just think that The Joker has a 50% chance.

I’m algo going with 50%.

What about Syndrome v. Lex Luthor?

I was thinking about that question a while ago. Luthor can use his battle suit, which has alot of weapons. I get the feeling that because he has stood up to Superman himself he has a bigger shot at getting Syndrome than Vice Versa. I just think that he was made more dangerous in terms of how smart he is, and his weapons, because, he fights Superman. I think Syndrome has a small chance, but, Luthor has a big chance. Mainly, because he was made to face Superman, I think they made him a step up.

I think Lex v. Syndrome is the most even villain v. villain matchup.

If Lex doesn’t have his battle suit it will be preetty close. But if he does I think that he would defeat Syndrome, because, the suit pretty match allows him to match Superman.

Lex would be hard.

And not to mention that Lex has a lot more weapons at his disposal.

That is also true.