Taylor Swift

I join the club. I also think West has proven to bean horrible being.

Glad I’m not the only one who doesn’t like him. I don’t think he’s a horrible being, but I just think he needs to be brought back down to Earth, and learn about modesty.

I know too many people who don’t like him because of his ego. I actually don’t mind his ego. I find the whole arrogant thing quite funny.

There are plenty of people who deal in smug arrogance in better ways though. NPH, Joel McHale, Will Smith, Nathan Fillion and George Clooney all have personalities that revolve around smarm charm and people love them for it. But they’re charm is often marked with a sense of self-deprecation so there’s a huge difference between them and Kanye.

But come on, how can you hate a guy whose Twitter feed is filled with things like: “Sometimes I get really emotional about font”?

Though I think most people get really emotional about font at times. I’m seemingly the only guy I know who doesn’t care about font.

I wonder how far I can derail this thread.

Taylor Swift should come out with an album called A Modest Proposal. It would seem really high brow.

Well, I can’t say anything about people with large egos. I have that problem myself, though I’m working on it. I dislike him for many reasons, but I try to disregard that and keep things in perspective, if you know what I mean.

I think my favorite song from her is “You Belong with Me”, her signature song.

Fearless or Love Story. Funny thing is, those are both contrary to me as a person. I just love the tune and her voice.

Amen to that!

It’s soweird. I usually hate girly music. I listen to classical and movie scores all day. She’s just…different. Like Barbie!! :laughing:

I believe she is one of those girls with so much talent. Girly as she sounds, she got the perfect voice for her style of music.