TDIT's Sigs & Avatars

These are gorgeous!!! Especially the MI3/Mr. Incredible one. 8D

Your graphics are really eye-catching TDIT. Very sharp and striking :slight_smile:

Nice graphics.

These are great, TDIT! You make some fantastic crossovers! I really like the fonts you used, too. I am so picky when it comes to finding the “perfect” fonts sometimes. My favorites are probably the WALL-E “her bad side is a dangerous place to be”, WALLENATOR: Salvation (which is odd because I’ve never seen the Terminator films, though my brother has basically let me know everything about them), and for some reason, the one with Holley and the police (something about that expression makes me laugh in that siggy, and normally when I see that shot in the film I start into one of my “gooey” ramblings about how adorable Mater and Holley are). You really have a knack for making fun graphics!

JSWeC: Thank you, I always love reading your comments!

IV: I had a feeling you’d like that. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Leirin: Thank you, I do my best!

PixarTeo: Thanks!

Thanks, I actually borrowed that from the tagline of the James Bond film Licence To Kill and changed the pronoun. :wink:

Oh, you should if you’re old enough! You should try watching them in sequence, although each instalment can be understood on its own. The series deteriorates with each sequel, imho. The first is definitely the best (and most romantic)! <3

I really like the expression too, if only because she looks so surprised compared to the cops’ grim expressions, which makes for a nice contrast.

Well, it’s interesting that I’ve come full circle since my last post. This new one is again to qualify for the Pixar Planet Awards (How time flies)! I have made a couple more that aren’t in this post because they don’t qualify for the nomination period, but I’ll put them in a future post. :slight_smile:

The following are graphics that have at least one Pixar element in them, but you can pick either Pixar or non-Pixar graphics for Best Avatar and Best Sig, they’re open categories. You can check out my non-Pixar Graphics HERE.

If you like 'em, please nominate 'em! And, as always, feel free to wear them, it’ll be the bestest-best compliment you can give me. :mrgreen: Thanks for your consideration!

(The Merida pony vector was not made by me)

I haven’t worn the following two (Nom, Nom, Nom) sigs because the nomination thread hasn’t been opened yet, but they qualify as I’ve made and posted them before the FYC deadline.

Still love that Merida MLP! :smiley: Seeing it in this quality makes me love it even more! Good to see some more out of you, TDIT! The “Nom Nom Nom” one is super clever! Haha… :mrgreen: And of course, the Afro Circus drawing of yours is one of my faves! Great job on it all!