The Art of Up

i pre-orded the art of, but also a number of other Up books, including My Name is Dug:

My copy just shipped from Amazon today. I should have it in my hands by Friday! I’ll write a short review after I receive it.

Haha, wow, that book looks so sweet aasimpy! I especially like how Kevin is approaching in the background.

I look forward to reading your review, Stormsurge! It might help me decide whether I want to buy a copy for myself at some point, as obviously the The Art Of… books are very expensive, but hopefully worth it.

WOO I GOT I Mine AND IM IN THE UK!!! , but i cant look at it as the film doesnt come out here for months!!!

My mother in law is getting me a copy as a birthday gift! I can’t wait to look at it. The plan is to have it shipped out to California which is where I am moving next month.

I got my copy of the book today. I only flipped through it quickly because I didn’t want to be spoiled. From what I saw it seems like it is a very high quality book. There are a lot of drawings of the various characters in their different “stages”. The book even has some blueprints/schematics of Carl’s house. In the back of the book there are some photos of the wilderness and comparisons between the real life locations and the artwork that was done for them in the movie. I cant wait till after I see the movie so I can explore this book some more.

Anyone else get it yet? I might be ordering it soon.

If I had more than $3…