The Bear and the Bow - A Princess of...Scotland?

Huh…? I don’t see Merida and her ma, where? Where? :frowning:

I do like the logo, though. It’s really cool that Pixar attempts different cultures from all over the world (if Pixar characters were real and they ‘worked’ at Pixar, the studio would get a workplace award for ‘diversity hire’!).

Look closely at the B and the E.

thestar.com/entertainment/mo … n-at-pixar

Voice actor Billy Conolly talks about his experience while working on Brave. :slight_smile: I thought this article was pretty interesting!

Yeah, I enjoyed reading that. :slight_smile: I can’t wait for Brave!

Same! It’s the upcoming Pixar film that I’m most excited for.

Not sure if anyone else caught this, but there’s some concept art behind Chapman here:

Thus confirming that bears and Celtic designs are indeed involved in the film.

I really want to know what those pictures are of exactly! There’s going to be some snow in it!

It looks like there’s a picture of an angry owl in the upper left hand corner…

I can see two pictures which seem to have Merida in them, but both are hard to see any proper detail in…

I want them to release some concept art soon! The celtic designs should give the film some nice detail.

I totally freaked when I saw that! :open_mouth: I see the photo get tossed around everywhere but never noticed (which is weird, because I ALWAYS overanalyze the backgrounds of Pixar pictures). You could very well be the first to notice that (and declare it), Bryko. :slight_smile: