The Beatles

Queen are great. I have a slight preference of Led Zeppelin, The Beatles and The Who over Queen. But, I do love Queen.

That’s hard for me to say, because it depends on my mood, somedays I just want to listen to Led Zeppelin, other days The Who, Other days Queen and so on (the people on my list a few posts above). So I like all those Musicians equally. They were all very innovative in different ways.

Yes! I completely understand and agree. Those are all great bands, and I’m not always in the mood for my favorite band.

My favorite Beatles album at the moment is The White Album and it has been for a while (I’ve heard every Beatles album and all their Singles). I think my favorite song off that album is Julia, it’s so sad and beautiful.

I’m listening to “Don’t Let Me Down” right now. :wink:

I listened to Octopus’s garden a little earlier.

So many great songs being mentioned! :smiley: One of my favorites from The White Album is “Long, Long, Long”, it’s so underrated.

Long, Long, Long is a wonderful song. Alot of times the hits aren’t the best songs. They’re great, but not the best.

Those are my thoughts exactly. I enjoy the whole spectrum of their music, but a lot of my favorites are the “weird” ones that get left out of compilations. I think they’re fantastic!

I 100% agree with you.

My favorite Beatles song is Let It Be. It’s the only Beatles song on my ipod.

That’s a great song^^.

My favorite Beatles songs are Hey Jude, Across The Universe, and Hello, Goodbye. I just heard Hello, Goodbye on the radio yesterday. :-D)

I love all three of those songs ^^. But, my favorite of those three is Hey Jude.

Those are some of my faves as well! :smiley: Ever since I learned the background information on Hey Jude (that it was for Julian, when John and Cynthia were getting a divorce), it has a tendency to cause me to well up slightly. :laughing:

I’m not a hardcore Beatles listener, but one song I enjoy a lot is “A Day in the Life.”

Hey Jude is definitely my all-time favorite. It was the first Beatles song I heard. :sunglasses:

I love that song. It’s probably my favorite Beatles song, in fact. Just plain unreal. :smiley:

I know, it does have that effect.

That’s my favorite song from Sgt Peppers.

Has anyone else bothered to make a list of their favorite Beatles songs, btw? That seems like fun. I’ll do a top ten.

1. A Day in the Life
  2. Something
  3. Long, Long, Long
  4. Nowhere Man
  5. When I’m Sixty-Four
  6. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
  7. Tomorrow Never Knows
  8. The Fool On the Hill
  9. And Your Bird Can Sing
  10. Hello Goodbye

Great list ^^.

I haven’t made a list, but I’ll probably try sometime soon.