The Beatles

I listened to Octopus’s garden a little earlier.

So many great songs being mentioned! :smiley: One of my favorites from The White Album is “Long, Long, Long”, it’s so underrated.

Long, Long, Long is a wonderful song. Alot of times the hits aren’t the best songs. They’re great, but not the best.

Those are my thoughts exactly. I enjoy the whole spectrum of their music, but a lot of my favorites are the “weird” ones that get left out of compilations. I think they’re fantastic!

I 100% agree with you.

My favorite Beatles song is Let It Be. It’s the only Beatles song on my ipod.

That’s a great song^^.

My favorite Beatles songs are Hey Jude, Across The Universe, and Hello, Goodbye. I just heard Hello, Goodbye on the radio yesterday. :-D)

I love all three of those songs ^^. But, my favorite of those three is Hey Jude.

Those are some of my faves as well! :smiley: Ever since I learned the background information on Hey Jude (that it was for Julian, when John and Cynthia were getting a divorce), it has a tendency to cause me to well up slightly. :laughing:

I’m not a hardcore Beatles listener, but one song I enjoy a lot is “A Day in the Life.”

Hey Jude is definitely my all-time favorite. It was the first Beatles song I heard. :sunglasses:

I love that song. It’s probably my favorite Beatles song, in fact. Just plain unreal. :smiley:

I know, it does have that effect.

That’s my favorite song from Sgt Peppers.

Has anyone else bothered to make a list of their favorite Beatles songs, btw? That seems like fun. I’ll do a top ten.

1. A Day in the Life
  2. Something
  3. Long, Long, Long
  4. Nowhere Man
  5. When I’m Sixty-Four
  6. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
  7. Tomorrow Never Knows
  8. The Fool On the Hill
  9. And Your Bird Can Sing
  10. Hello Goodbye

Great list ^^.

I haven’t made a list, but I’ll probably try sometime soon.

Oh man, I can’t rank them! But here’s 8 of my favorites

*Maxwell’s Silver Hammer
*Lady Madonna
*And Your Bird Can Sing
*Oh! Darling
*Eleanor Rigby
*Ticket to Ride
*I Want to Hold Your Hand
*Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Wonderful list!^^ My favorite from your list is Eleanor Rigby.

Thank you! One thing I like about that song is that they mention my name!

That’s pretty cool ^^.