The Chronicles of Narnia

it will be out December 2nd on blue ray and dvd…

That seems pretty far away.

it does…it should be out now…takes way to much time.

If it does come out in december, it would make a great christmas present.

smart disney…

You can say that again. :wink:

smart disney… :sunglasses:

Kinda post heavy today aren’t we?

phew…i feel like i’m spamming…oopps.

i’ve passed Walle and pixarcandy in one day…i’m also looking to pass dash for 15th spot on posts.

Yah it has been really active for me…

Just try to be careful okay.

Back-On-topic. . .

oh yah…

The third one should be hard to master with all the islands and special effects but it should have great potential.

I thought that the Prince Caspian DVD was already out in the U.S !!! because normally movies like that come out on DVD in the U.S before Australia! Australia’s release is on the 26th of November, as I said at the start of this thread. :sunglasses:

ummm…no it isn’t even being advertised for…its really sad. The blu-ray version is coming out Dec.

I have never seen any commercials of the DVD, so I could only assume that it hasn’t been released yet.

yep Dec. 2nd

amazon.com/Chronicles-Narnia … B001EDOC5Q

Oh, thats cool then.

I enjoyed both movies, but Prince Caspian had a weird feel to it. There wasn’t a very coherent plot, and the Witch at the end was strange. Keep in mind, I have read the book about a dozen times so I know the plot, but there wasn’t some driving force behind the characters. The timing of the witch was bad, seeing how it was way before the battle and everything. It seems to me that they would have had a better story, that would have been easier to follow if they had stuck to the book. A rare movie where the movie doesn’t simplify a book, but changes it.

The witch was in the book

So far, I prefer The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe

But I prefer the battle scences in Prince Caspian.

I think 20th Century Fox will take over Disney for Distributing the picture.

They Have…

hopefully they get to keep the characters.