The Definitive Toy Story Replica List

I agree with this. But are you sure the Magic 8 Ball out right now isn’t exactly in scale?

Also, NachozRule here is the link to the site where you can order Totoro: toysnjoys.com/totoro.html

^ Which is the accurate one on there that many members of this forum have?

And I know, it needs refining, I’ll start getting some years for those listed as “actual toy”.

With the exception of the Toy Story Collection toys, the same thread has basically been made.

I believe it is this one…

jbox.com/product/FY372

Wait, is the second one on the first link you sent me also accurate?

Actually, it does look pretty accurate but I think it’s a bit too small, but I am not sure…

Big Baby is based on American Girl’s Bitty Baby doll. Search on AGPlaythings board agplaythings.proboards.com

You can see it in the special features section of the TS3 DVD. -Omar

Anybody know the most accurate hotwheels track from TS1 + 2? I know it’s been mentioned before, but I’m not surfing through 200 pages in the Replicas forum.

I think awhile ago we said the Toy Story one was pretty accurate.

Oh yeah. And what about the Luxo Ball?

You should probably just get a regular ball and find some way to paint it. I doubt you’ll find the luxo ball.

NachozRule, the only Luxo ball made is the one in this link: cgi.ebay.com/DISNEY-PIXAR-TOY-ST … 0559678692, but it is made out of an inaccurate material and is too small.

I brought Buttercup for £20 and now Disney Store are selling them for £7 >{

Buttercup needs those plastic eyes instead of the sewn on ones. I don’t know why Disney Store just didn’t do that anyway.
I’m making my own Wheezy with Oven Heating Clay problem is he won’t have a sqeaker so he won’t be exactly the same.
Might make the Hockey Puck aswell with clay.

I hope they realise a proper Trixie like Rex’s material. That would be good. It’s a good possibility for a Mrs Potato Head like the Thinkway
Mr Potato Head.

I will honestly be shocked if Hasbro and Thinkway does not make a Mrs. P. Hasbro is a total sucker for re-using/re-painting figures and other toys, so I would be very surprised if they didn’t go ahead with it, especially since a good part of the work is done for them already.

^ They’ve made Rex, Buzz, Woody, Jessie, Mr Potato Head, RC, and more so surely they can make Mrs Potato Head, I think everyone wants it in their collection, well I do anway.

if they make a Mrs. Potato head I will wait ‘til she is $20 or less. Dont’ think Mr. Potato is worth more then that IMO

I think $50 is way overpriced…i personally am not a big fan of making rex, mr p, etc talking expensive toys when they didnt “talk” in the movie. Woody for instance has a pull string, so the toy itself should talk.

I cant believe mr p dropped to 12.99 on amazon and is now back above $45…i wonder what went into that thought process…

^ Simple. No one was buying it, they lower the price. Everyone was buying it, they raise the price.

Thats their way of making money. Normally Bullseye’s here are about £40 which comes to $62 I payed £58 for him which comes to $90. I was desprate to get him though :stuck_out_tongue:

all in time , you guys are buying things at the hight of the popularity . Just wait and you’ll find them all over the place. They are making money , so do you really think they will not have tons more out this year…

You have to get over the " first kid on the block" syndrome and then you 'll be ok