The ending made me fell........starving

I had an idea for a sequel when i came upon a article about Andrew Stanton not really charging up for a sequel, because at the end it offered something about making your own creative story and “maybe stanton will reconsider!”, so while on a walk of thoughts, i came up with something like this:

NOTE: i just got the dramatic parts of the film, i’m not really into actually describing every idea i panned up!

Ok, lets see, the plot takes place 7 years after the events of the first (enough time to fully diverse the life shown in the end credits), as described in the end credits, everybody regained their bone structure and loss all that morbid weight, Wall-E and EVE finally reconcile in the very same warehouse that Wall-E keeps all of his valuables, somewhat untouched, and the children of the new Earth all gather around to tell the story about the plant that had brought them back there in the first place, as well as how Wall-E had successfully, yet accidentally, assisted in this quest. Although everything does seem apparently successful in the rehabilitation as well as the functionality of life on earth, some people repress about a missing government as well as a economy in this newly created Earth. They gather in meetings, offering to rekindle the once organized BnL corporation. Some did seem to argue, but as things get progressively more complex inside their Earth, they went into desperation and went along with the plan. One random person suggests their first plan of action into reworking the BnL corporation is to suggest rebooting AUTO’s power for any suggestions into their course (they didn’t know the true story behind AUTO, so they still suspect that he was decommissioned because of the lack of his duty once everybody had fleeted back home.). The people feel anxious to do it, and organize the plan into course (without the captain’s consent). Also, another problem arises in Wall-E and EVE’s relationship, as a conversation between the Captain and EVE sparks even more curiosity in the Captain’s understanding of history and traces the data in the infosphere as far back as when OPERATION: Cleanup Began. EVE takes notice of this, and finds out that there were many other Wall-E’s before the one she dearly knew. This had surprised her so much that she began becoming estranged towards Wall-E, and ironically, Wall-E felt the same way in retrospect.
When Wall-E and M-O continue helping others move into earth (due in part to the Captain’s intergalactic messaging towards the other fleets which had sent them over here), Wall-E takes final notice of the other EVE probes before him, which, like EVE, Wall-E becomes very estranged from EVE. As this vice versa issue heads on board, the two ignore each other awkwardly and soon drift from each other, still worried about what they had found out. After a few days of finalizing the plan, two crewmembers head into the Axiom and deactivate the “manual auto” button on AUTO and AUTO is charged back with his returning “no” 7 years back. AUTO is stupefied by his long stasis, and the crewmembers give all the info on what happened to him since the past 7 years. They offer him the job of reincarnating BnL, but his intentions are not so. AUTO tricks the crewmembers into thinking he wants to be part of the BnL corporation, and insists that the only way of bringing back the megaconglomerate corporation is to “Auto-reactivate” the robots originally stationed for the Axiom (practically, bringing all the robots to his every will, hence the AUTO part). The crewmembers gullibly take into this, but unfortunately take it back too late. All the robots, EVE, M-O, even BURN-E are reprogrammed to AUTO’s duties, and his main duties are to return everyone, including the other fleets, back to space (despite the flourishing Earth). All the robots act ruthlessly to usher all the crewmembers back into the Axiom. Knowing that the crewmembers cannot fight back by the innumerable force that the robots have. Only Wall-E, Hal, Captain McCreas and the other crewmembers are the only allies. During this matter, while Wall-E and M-O are continuing searching for Wall-E’s attended knick knacks, once AUTO “auto-reactivates” the robots, M-O attacks Wall-E by violently “cleaning” him. Wall-E only sees this as a annoyance and urges him to stop. When M-O does not stop, Wall-E attempts to ignore M-O and continue his duties away from him.

That’s about all i’m giving.