*~*~* The ENTIRE Toy Story Cast Wallpaper! *~*~*

Wow amazing!, just one little question, where did you get the utility belt buzz image?

I’m pretty sure that picture was from the TSC one. That, or a Photoshop (it looks like a picture of Buzz from TS3 anyways).

So much for the ENTIRE cast, lol.

awesome!! some of them are unfamiliar to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, Drumatic you could do a replacement lotso just by finding a picture of TSC lotso & putting him in, but you might not need him because you’ve got plain Lots-O & you might not need 2, openteng if you need to know the names of the unfamiliar character feel free to ask me & I’ll tell you. and Drumatic are you going to put any Woody’s Roundup Merchandise in?

I have woody’s guitar and cereal. I wanted the lamp but couldn’t find a place to fit it. I also would love to have his big cardboard poster on the left side next to the shelf, just need to find an image of it.

As for Lotso’s replacement, I don’t intend on adding him. Exact doubles (lotso, barbies, buzz lightyears, armymen, monkies, etc) do not need to show every single model from the movie. The lotso doesn’t even move, so I feel even better about it.

If anyone can find me a picture of cardboard woody, It would be very helpful. I also added Buzz’s yellow stickynote map on the dresser but wasn’t going to update it just for one small yellow square…

Hey, Drumatic

The Buzz book cover.

Wow where’d you get that?

I’m putting this in there. I just need Woodys giant cardboard cutout now.

From someone on the Replica Prop Forum had it on the Free Paper Props thread.
I think Dinoco’s getting you Woody in that pose.
and you’ll be completely finished when you get the Woody cutout?

Pretty much. I hoped for a little more of Woody merchandise but the cardboard, guitar, and cereal should be enough.

I mean you can’t add EVERYTHING, so I’m very happy with the stuff i managed to squeeze in there.

Now to figure out where the magazine goes…

I found the color picture, but it was a little different than the one used in the movie. I also ran into formatting issues, and I have no idea why it won’t load up.

Would it be possible to print off that Buzz book cover and use it with my collection (after sticking it onto a magazine, of course)?

Yeah, I might try it they sell video game cheat guides like that at Toya R Us, wal-mart or target

Is there a site where I can print off the cover (assuming that it’ll fit on a cheat guide)?

Well you can get large things printed at Wal-mart or Kinkos

Drumatic, I know this isn’t an important character at all, but you left out the artist tike in this amazing group shot :smiley:

I have a book, probably the same one, that has extra tikes that are NOT in the movie, I’ve looked. Show me a scene with it and he’ll go right in, but I’m doing movie only.

There is actally 2 tikes in the movie that are not in the book. A black haired one roaming around in TS1, and a cap tike dancing in TS2 with greyish blue pants instead.
So I added them.

url=YARD SALE!!! | BPB4 | Flickr][/url]
YARD SALE!!! by BPB4, on Flickr

Wow! I missed that!
I’ll have to get him in there, Thanks!

do you have room for this?