*~*~* The ENTIRE Toy Story Cast Wallpaper! *~*~*

I found the color picture, but it was a little different than the one used in the movie. I also ran into formatting issues, and I have no idea why it wonā€™t load up.

Would it be possible to print off that Buzz book cover and use it with my collection (after sticking it onto a magazine, of course)?

Yeah, I might try it they sell video game cheat guides like that at Toya R Us, wal-mart or target

Is there a site where I can print off the cover (assuming that itā€™ll fit on a cheat guide)?

Well you can get large things printed at Wal-mart or Kinkos

Drumatic, I know this isnā€™t an important character at all, but you left out the artist tike in this amazing group shot :smiley:

I have a book, probably the same one, that has extra tikes that are NOT in the movie, Iā€™ve looked. Show me a scene with it and heā€™ll go right in, but Iā€™m doing movie only.

There is actally 2 tikes in the movie that are not in the book. A black haired one roaming around in TS1, and a cap tike dancing in TS2 with greyish blue pants instead.
So I added them.

url=YARD SALE!!! | BPB4 | Flickr][/url]
YARD SALE!!! by BPB4, on Flickr

Wow! I missed that!
Iā€™ll have to get him in there, Thanks!

do you have room for this?

Thatā€™s not a characterā€¦

He said he wanted it.

Thereā€™s a lot of items in the wallpaper that arenā€™t characters. Like sidsā€™s shirt.

Could you post the teepee pattern on the trash can or lincoln logs container? Thanks

Brilliant pic,inspired me to draw life size picture of it on sons bedroom wall :slight_smile:

Drumatic, do you plan on adding the Small Fry characters and the little zipper guy from Hawaiian Vacation?

ā€œWampar for toy replica images.
Kyle for furniture models.
Toodles for Andyā€™s drawings.
Eggy for cow drawings.
Robodad for Sunnyside poster.
Bryko614 for Toy Story 3 Screencapsā€

Does anybody know the links to these peopleā€™s forums. Thanks because I want to see their works but I canā€™t find them anywhere on this Toy Story forums

I found this image in a promotional paper for a Toy Story forum at my university today! 8D

Wow! Thatā€™s really cool!

Very cool!