The Food Thread!

Making some chicken patties.

Making homemade pizza with bell peppers, mushrooms, and onions. I’m experimenting by making one side of the rectangle stuffed crust, because boy do I miss that stuff. Not sure about hotdog crust, though… Ewww.

Had a hotdog for lunch. We only had one hotdog done though.

I forgot my wallet at home. :frowning: So I’m stuck at school all day. I only have $6. So I have to find something cheap to eat that’ll last the whole day.

I had two ice cream sandwiches.

Had Cap’n Crunch for breakfest.

We had a booklet of coupons for Burger King, and I saw one for this sausage breakfast burrito.

It looks so incredible! Has anyone had it?

I ate a lollipop.

I’m going to make brownies or something for my Reading class since were going to bring food for the final day.

BBQ veggie chicken wrap with homemade ranch.

Ate a Nestle Drumstick today.

Might eat an apple tomorrow.

Hmm, interesting. I personally don’t like breakfast foods from fast food places.

Made some cookies for my classmates.

That’s very nice of you, was there a certain reason?

I said it on the pther page. My teacher lat everyone bring food to shaer. Soemone brung chips, another soda, another brownies, another a pie. Are teacher bring chips and dip. We got to eat while we did are final which was open book.

Made cinnamon sticks with icing tonight… so good! I can still smell the cinnamon… <3
Wow, this must be my most random post to date…

If you could chose five foods and five beverages that could be the only things you could eat or drink, what would they be? Water is free, so you don’t have to use it in the list. You can still drink water and five others.

Beverages

1. Milk
  2. Grape juice
  3. Coca Cola
  4. Voltage (blue Mountain Dew)
  5. Fruit punch

Foods

1. Tacos
  2. Fish
  3. Broccoli
  4. Oranges
  5. Potato chips

You can be as specific or general as you want, and not restricted to certain brands or flavors. For example, if you say Coca Cola like me, that means any flavor, like cherry, vanilla, diet, etc, and with, let’s say, tacos, it can be any toppings or brands. But, if you say for example barbecue potato chips, that’s the only flavor you can choose, and you can’t have cheddar or sour cream and onion.

Beverages
1.Milk
2. Chocolate milk
3-Hi-C
4-Yoohoo
5-Orange juice

Foods
1 Chicken fingers
2- Pears
3- Carrots
4- Tacos
5- Potato Chips (Doriotos mostly)

^^Awesome list!!

Here’s my list
Beverages:

• Milk
  • Chocolate Milk
  • Any brand of orange soda
  • Lemonade
  • Dr. Pepper

Food:

• Chick-fil-a Chicken sandwich
  • Fresh seedless grapes
  • Crunchy cheetos
  • Fried green beans (They are so so good…)
  • Rainbow sherbert

Boy, that was nearly an impossible feat to narrow down my fave foods :slight_smile:
Annnnddd now I’m hungry…