The Horror!

I second the nightmares. But not from Halloween. When I was young I saw Pet Cemetery. Talk about nightmares… wow. This one had me freaked for about a month.

Yeah, it’s always scary when you watch these things the first few times. I had my share of troubled sleep, too when I first started this fandom. :frowning:

When i look a horror movies i do kinda my shoz off like this is not scary and all but when it comes to sleeping, gee i’m getting freaked out just by saying it to you . :confused:
As for Saw my brother told me that there was a great story behind it …
But i never got time to watch them and now it’s sorta too late… :smiley:

Not really. you could still watch the entire film series on watch-movies.net… if you dare.

Make your choice, live or die. :laughing:

Favorite Horror Movies of all Time:

1. The Blair Witch Project II
  2. The Blair Witch Project
  3. Cloverfield
  4. Hide and Seek
  5. Halloween

Heh… Blair Witch II’s on the top of your list… I can already hear many Horror fans squealing… :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, but the sequel to BW, as I heard, would not be my cup of tea. I haven’t really seen it, but someday I might. Someday. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve watched the first three Saw films and aiming to for the rest. I have to say I understand, though it’s wrong, Jigsaw’s methods. In some ways it’s kind of what the Joke was describing.
[/spoil]For instance, compare the Joker’s ferry “trial” of the rich and important V.S. criminals. That’s similiar to Saw 3’s trials when you think about it[spoil][/spoil]
[/quote]