The Incredbiles sequel coming in the distant future?

Haha good one. ^^

I think it may be starting to meet the same fate as the VHS. Why was very populer when it came out and sold a lot. It stayed like that until the DVD came out in 1996. It slowly started to take over. They have better quality, more memory, and you didn’t have to rewind, people loved it. About 10 years later, VHS died. DVD is starting to get the same fate it looks like. Blu Ray has better quality, more memory, I think better sound, and of corse don’t have to rewind. If this is the case, i wonder how much longer DVD has beofre it goes away.

Atleast we’ll have our old DVD collections for Nostalgia.

pixarfan91: Oh yeah, I would love to see the characters age a bit. Maybe with that, the kids could have more action in the sequel.

Pixarfan91: Haha, did you forget what thread you’re on there? :slight_smile:

I would be alright with an Incredibles sequel where it focuses more on the kids. Of course, it’ll work better if their parents were retired super heroes.

That’s a good point you make about the parents being retired. ^

I dont mind if the parents retire, but I don’t want them forgotten.

Agreed. ^^

Of course the parents would still be in the film, but just with minor roles compared to their children.

I wanna see the grandparent’s, learn more about their family.

Interesting idea^.

That would be an interesting take. Or what if Violet gets married and has kids and then Bob and Helen become the grandparents.

That’s also an interesting idea. ^^

Yep! :wink: :laughing:

If there is an Incredibles sequel, I hope it is in the distant future. I think that Pixar needs a break from the sequals for a while.

I said in another post that the only got one pretty much and 3 original movies, so far it looks good.

2010, 2011, and 2013 are sequel years. That’s a lot in a 4 year span, I hope they lay off for years to come.

Not even to get an Incredibles sequel out of the way and then to more originals?

Well, it’s not my choice. But if they want to do an Incredibles sequel ‘just to get it out of the way’, then the film would be horrible. I’d only want them to do an Incredibles movie if they had a good idea for it. Not because they’re obligated to.