The Lego Movie

I, too, think the trailer was hilarious…and I’ve got plans to see it this weekend with my sister.

I’m seeing this again tonight with one of my friends. :mrgreen:

Brilliant is the best word to describe this film. I definitely recommend.

Seeing the Lego Movie made me want to play with Legos again…yes, I played with those years ago! (Now my twin nieces are playing with them)

I’ll also say the Lego Movie did its job. :wink: I went to the Lego Store near me the same day I saw the movie to see if they had anything with Benny besides a playset. Unfortunately they didnt :confused:

Man, I really wanted to see Good Cop/Bad Cop, Wyldstyle, Unikitty etc figs at the Walmart but they really only have construction playsets with none of the movie characters! :frowning: Unless they sold out, it’s really weird to me.

^ That’s odd, The playsets I’ve seen usually come with one or two figures.

For anyone who wants to know, the Lego Movie appears to be coming out around Mid-June, the 17th I believe.

I still say this movie was really funny. I mean, do you have any idea how many hilarious scenes were in this movie?

I have the Lego Movie on Blu-Ray. The bonus features are great (and also really hilarious)

This movie is one of the best things that’s happened to me in 2014. :stuck_out_tongue:

This movie was a riot and an amazing achievement of animation.

I liked this movie when I first saw it, but over time, I have warmed up to it even more through rewatching. It is really very entertaining and really pretty to look at, too. I have also acquired a Bad Cop figurine recently :sunglasses:

I truly enjoyed it. It’s a very special movie.

I don’t have a copy of this yet… :neutral_face:

It was a real swell movie. And it was computer animated.

I would describe this movie as crazy awesome. :smiley: I was rather skeptical about it at first, but I loved it a lot. I haven’t laughed like that on a movie for a long time.

I hate that this didn’t even get nominated for best animated at the Academy.

Perhaps a controversial opinion, but I really think this should have been nominated over Boxtrolls. Boxtrolls had gorgeous stop motion animation and set/character design, but The Lego Movie was similarly beautiful and a much more entertaining movie, in my opinion. A lot more memorable.

^ Yes! I liked the Boxtrolls a lot, but would have gladly swapped that with The Lego Movie.

The Lego Movie’s Oscar snub will go down in animation history.