The Lego Movie

Brilliant is the best word to describe this film. I definitely recommend.

Seeing the Lego Movie made me want to play with Legos again…yes, I played with those years ago! (Now my twin nieces are playing with them)

I’ll also say the Lego Movie did its job. :wink: I went to the Lego Store near me the same day I saw the movie to see if they had anything with Benny besides a playset. Unfortunately they didnt :confused:

Man, I really wanted to see Good Cop/Bad Cop, Wyldstyle, Unikitty etc figs at the Walmart but they really only have construction playsets with none of the movie characters! :frowning: Unless they sold out, it’s really weird to me.

^ That’s odd, The playsets I’ve seen usually come with one or two figures.

For anyone who wants to know, the Lego Movie appears to be coming out around Mid-June, the 17th I believe.

I still say this movie was really funny. I mean, do you have any idea how many hilarious scenes were in this movie?

I have the Lego Movie on Blu-Ray. The bonus features are great (and also really hilarious)

This movie is one of the best things that’s happened to me in 2014. :stuck_out_tongue:

This movie was a riot and an amazing achievement of animation.

I liked this movie when I first saw it, but over time, I have warmed up to it even more through rewatching. It is really very entertaining and really pretty to look at, too. I have also acquired a Bad Cop figurine recently :sunglasses:

I truly enjoyed it. It’s a very special movie.

I don’t have a copy of this yet… :neutral_face:

It was a real swell movie. And it was computer animated.

I would describe this movie as crazy awesome. :smiley: I was rather skeptical about it at first, but I loved it a lot. I haven’t laughed like that on a movie for a long time.

I hate that this didn’t even get nominated for best animated at the Academy.

Perhaps a controversial opinion, but I really think this should have been nominated over Boxtrolls. Boxtrolls had gorgeous stop motion animation and set/character design, but The Lego Movie was similarly beautiful and a much more entertaining movie, in my opinion. A lot more memorable.

^ Yes! I liked the Boxtrolls a lot, but would have gladly swapped that with The Lego Movie.

The Lego Movie’s Oscar snub will go down in animation history.

IKR? I am a HUGE Lego fan and I was pretty mad when it didn’ get nominated. At first I thought it was due to the live action scenes but I looked at the rules and it said something like at least half of the film had to be computer animated which it was.

Yes it certainly qualified. I think a lot of people gave it slack for being a movie-length commercial (which, I guess is somewhat true), but they completely ignore the fantastic cast, script, and creativeness that this movie provided.