The most DESIRED Pixar sequel

I hope Brad Bird can come back to direct if it ever gets made.

If they made a sequel of abl, and I hope they won’t, I’d like to see Stanton direct it.

That would be great. As I’ve stated before, I would prefer if Lasseter quits directing and takes production.

I definitely agree. I wouldn’t like to see an Incredibles 2 without Brad being involved in it.

That’s true. I’m already worried about Monsters University not being directed by Docter.

Well, you never know. Maybe Scanlon can make it as good as the original.

I’m afraid if that if Monster University doesn’t do well, then Pixar might consider not doing sequels again.

^ That would be the proper thing to do according to the old principles of the studio. I have to trust they still have them.

I agree with both you guys. If Monsters University doesn’t fare to well, then I think people will start to lose faith in Pixar.

I am really hoping it ends up being good. But, there is no guaranteeing.

I just hope Monsters University is good but we can’t judge on it until we see the first trailer or some more concept art.

I fully agree with you.

I don’t know about Brave either. I usually have alot of faith in new directors but also high expectations.

Films shouldn’t be judged by the trailers. They’re not even made by the same people. Films can’t be judged until they’re released.

Usually, Pixar trailer don’t make the films look as good as they actually are.

Well, true. I’m not saying you have to judge it by the trailers or anything but I think that’s when people start to get the idea of what the film is about.

I never really thought about the fact that they’re made by different people. I agree with you. For example, Tangled. The trailers for that were horrible, making it look like some cheesy, tween flick. The film was much more and better than the trailers presented it to be.

A perfect example EJE. But when i watch Pixar teaser trailers, they just give a very minimal amount of information to the audience, so as a result, it leaves me confused and wanting to see more, but in the end, Pixar almost always surprises me.

Thanks! I think the same. I wasn’t interested in Tangled by the trailers.

I see that too. The Up teaser was terrible and if I rememebr right the trailer wasen’t that good too, but better, They didn’t have any of the emotional scenes in it. Most of it was the comedy scene’s.

And what happened when you watched it? It was a big curve ball, nothing you would expect right?