The most under-appreciated Pixar film

ABL is not trash, but itā€™s definitely not better than Up. :confused:

Agreed. Up is my second favorite Pixar film, and then a Bugā€™s Life in third. They both are very personal to me, and great films all around.

Well, imo, no Pixar film is trash. ā€œTrashā€ is what Iā€™d use to describe things like Studio Brinquido(sp?).

No one really cares how to spell Studio Brinquedo or whatever, we all know what you mean.

I completely agree. Even the Pixar film at the bottom of my list isnā€™t trash. :confused: I donā€™t like it as much, but itā€™s not trash. I mean, you can like/dislike whatever you want. But that doesnā€™t make it trash.

Agreed. My least favorite Pixar film would probably be the Incredibles or Nemo, which I hate to say because theyā€™re both still really great movies.

My least favourite is Cars, and yet Iā€™m still really looking forward to the sequel.

Woah, Finding Nemo is at the bottom of my list. 8D The Incredibles obviously isnā€™t, but I see where youā€™re coming from, nonetheless.

And I agree, Iā€™m looking forward to Cars 2 as well.

I think its weird that I rank Nemo so low, Iā€™ve seen it more times than most other Pixar films. Iā€™ve only seen Ratatouille once, Cars three times, Wall-e about four, and Up about 5. And yet I saw Nemo in theaters 3 times, and dozens of other times once it came out on DVD, its one of the only six pixar films I have on DVD. Its not even a bad movie, and I donā€™t have any real complaints with it, I just canā€™t seem to rank it any higher.

And as great as the Incredibles is, I much prefer Brad Birds other movies, The Iron Giant and Ratatouille, even though I saw the Incredibles first and more times than either of the other two.

I see what you mean. The Iron Giant is his best movie, IMO. Just not my favorite.

Same here. Incredibles is my least favorite. Itā€™s just that least FAVORITE. I still adore it, I like all the Pixar movies.

I could not enjoy sitting through FN for a very long time, but Iā€™m past that now. Instead of focusing on the characters that I dislike, I pay more attention to Dory and Marlin, and I love it now. Stil at the bottom, but because I like the others more, but still like it.

Definely, I believe the most underappreciated movie is still A Bugs Life.

Iā€™ll go with the majority on this one: The most under-appreciated one is A Bugā€™s Life, a great movie, specially for itā€™s time and the great technical advance it supposed over Toy Story.

How can A Bugā€™s Life have more votes than Cars?

Because more people feel that itā€™s more under-appriciated than Cars.

Because while A Bugā€™s Life has better reviews than Cars, most people understand the reasons why Cars gets itā€™s criticism.

A Bugā€™s Life, on the other hand, is an excellent movie that the viewers tend to overlook.

Look around the forums. Half of the members have Cars related graphics. How many have A Bugā€™s Life ones? Just a couple.

Agreed. A Bugā€™s Life suffered from poor timing. Cars, however, lacked a little compared to other Pixar films. Not that itā€™s a bad film, of course.
And now you mention it, Iā€™m getting an ABL related avatar :slight_smile:

Great :slight_smile:

IT deserves our love.

It sure does! :smiley: