The Real Monsters Inc

You may not bealive this but I found a real place called Monsters Inc. I was on Google Earth and typed it in. When I did, it said there was a place called Monsters Inc in the UK. I may post a picture for those of you who donā€™t have Google Earth.

Thats interesting. Also if you turn back the time to 2000 all the roofs are purple!

Very cool!

I donā€™t have Google Earth so a photo would be very nice :smiley:

Please and thank you!

(2000)

(2010)

Sorry about all the other things, that ā€œAā€ is Monsters inc.

Thanks for the image! You really can see the color change of the roof in between the ten years.

I wonder what could possibly be at this Monsters, Inc. Perhaps real monsters live there? That seems the most plausible to me.

The one from 2000 looks so much prettier. :cry:
Thatā€™s such a funny coincidence! Iā€™d love to meet some real monsters someday. :smiley:
I wonder if a place called Uncanny Valley really exists, hehā€¦

Im glad I found it. I look for Uncanny Valley later. I let you know if itā€™s real.

Im glad you found it too Pixarfan91

Really? Pixar didnā€™t get in trouble for the title of their film cause clearly it was a coincidence.

Wow. Thatā€™s awesome!!

Next time Iā€™m in the UK Iā€™ll stop by~

I never knew anything about that. I do know that thereā€™s an ink store called ā€œMonsters Inkā€ located in the town where I live near. It has a logo that looks similar to the movie logo, with the eye in the ā€œMā€.

Mmmā€¦cool! Could you post pics?

Sure thing. I forgot to mention, thereā€™s two of them and theyā€™re both very close to each other. I took them from Google Maps.

Store 1:

Store 2:

When was that store made? One of them must of ripped off the logo.

To be honest, Iā€™m not quite sure. I doubt it was Pixar that ripped the logo off though.

Woah. Thatā€™s a cool store. Iā€™d like to see it in person now. :laughing: