The Scarlet Loner! Invisigirl Sig

Thanks, lizardgirl. :slight_smile:

Photoshop FTW.

Sorry for double posting, but here’s my latest, but not my best, creation:

The exclamation mark is a little off the ‘Power,’ but because of tremendous lag, I had to save the sig as a separate image, then add in the black and white shade in the ‘YG’ insignia at the corner, which thus, led me unable to edit the exclamation mark anymore when I realized it after the paint job was done.

So, there it is. Hope you like it. I think I shall do one more for the next chapter after I put it up.

Be sure to check out my fic, “Incredibles: Young Generation!”
The adventure is just beginning. :sunglasses:

“Thank you, WBoon, you’ve done it again.”
“Yeah, you’re the best.”
“No, I’m just here to create.”

XD

Alright, alright, I know that’s a little boastful (okay, very arrogant), but, I’ve definitely done it again. Another great signature creation promoting my next chapter of Incredbles: Young Generation.

Take a look:

Yes, I’ve put that rose there… mumble as Akai would as well… Ahem. So, I hope you like it. This one took much longer than the previous one because I had to make a switch of Violet’s picture after the first one didn’t really seem like a ‘lonely’ Violet.

She does look beautiful, doesn’t she? <3

I definitely like the rose- it actually really suits her. Nice special effects, too.

lol Thanks, lizardgirl. Ain’t Akai sweet to put it there on her? xP

Wow, The rose on Vi’s head makes her look incredibly beautiful, (not that she isn’t). Really cute WBoon.

Violet looks so pretty with that flower in her hair!

Thanks, TSS and rachelcakes1985. Yes, she is gorgeous, even without the flower. :wink:

Also recently made is this promotional sig for my Christmas special:

It will be a four-way crossover between Aliens, Predator, Cars and, to a small extent, WALL•E. It would only be a short two to three minutes trailer, however. But, it shall be one very worth watching, so stay tuned! :wink:

This Christmas, there will be no peace on dirt…

Wow, really cool I like how it is snowing in your siggy. Excellent. You have got some clever ideas.

Thanks, TSS. It took me a while for my first ever GIF image, and the color of the font wasn’t dull enough. However, since I had to tone down the vibrancy of the Radiation Springs background to give it that grim look, the font’s coloring had to look that way.

It was, even at one point, very difficult to read the words till I added in an effect which outlined that font. But I forgot what’s it called. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re welcome. I must say that if your siggy was an actual movie, I would watch it.

That snow looks awesome. ‘Peace on dirt’, lol. How do you guys come up with the funny taglines? :slight_smile: Looking forward to that cross-over video, too.

TSS: Aw, so that means you’re gonna missed it? :cry:

rachelcakes1985: lol Actually, that was taken from Doc’s line,

And since the genocide will be happening in Radiation Springs, dirt it is. :wink:

Glad you all like it.

Loving the snow, WBoon. Feeling very Christmassy now!

Thanks, lizardgirl. :wink: Be sure to catch my Christmas special on the 25th! :smiley: