The Sims

I didn’t know that there was gonna be a Sims Movie :open_mouth:

I never knew that too.

Shouldn’t this thread get locked up? The Sims is a video game. It should be talked about in the video game thread.

Oops okay alright.

Anything new in anyones game? My sim has a big bump.

It probably should get locked up…

But yeah, could’ve sworn a Sims movie got announced ages and ages ago:
sims.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims_(film

It does sound pretty stupid. Using the preset families makes sense, but yeah.

Please please don’t say that the thread should be locked up. :cry: :cry: :cry:

It’s the moderator’s job to decide.

Aren’t you a mod. And you didn’t lock it up? I thought a mod would.

I think it’s fine, it’s generating enough conversation to sustain it’s own thread. And it’s a computer game anyway. :wink: If another mod has reasonings to lock it up, I accept that. But I think it’s fine.

Thank thank you so much!!! :smiley: :mrgreen:

^No problem.

Hmmm, we haven’t heard any news of it since 2007. It probably was cancelled.

I finally played Sims today. I played a family that are in uni. One of the people got engaged. I am happy that I played.

I’m going to assume that that is the case because there isn’t a lot to suggest otherwise. Although on the topic, who would you cast in a Sims movie? I can totally see Angelina Jolie as Bella Goth for some bizarre reason 8D

You are right I do imagine her too.

And by the way to everybody this thread is anything got to do about Sims so if you are going to get expansions if there is a movie and stuff like that. Not only the video game.

Aw, lucky! I wish I could play right now. If your couple has a baby, you should name it Mackenzie.

I suppose so! And I don’t remmeber any of the characters like Bella Goth.

I played again today. The same family in uni there are two sisters and two brothers but the sisters and the brothers are not related. The sister with red hair got engaged with the boy with the red hair. And the other sister with blonde hair got engaged with the guy with blonde hair. I again forgot their names and so when I will play again I will see their names if I remember.

I really want to play the sims but it’s really laggy on my laptop.

I might play after, but it’s really frustrating when it lags so much :neutral_face:

Did anyone ever have sims :bustin out? i loved it! (mainly because i liked to annoy Mimi 8D )

@Shootingstar: I hate when the game lags. It happens to me sometimes.
@lazerenvy237: No I never had ‘Bustin Out’. But I think on Sims 2 for PC they can play it on their computer, but it keeps replaying the same thing over and over.

I know, that’s one reason I’m hesitant to get SIMS, because it’ll make my computer way slower. And, it’d distract me too much!