The world of cars online

I haven’t really looked at this site yet! But based on what I’ve heard it sounds fun. Is it any good?

its really fun :smiley: :laughing: :smiley:

I’m so glad I went to see the blog yesterday. :smiley:
I just signed in!
My car’s name is Milo Rocketrunner. :sunglasses:

Wow cool TiagoJ7! I love the shape of the car!
Pixart: I have 357 car coins.

Dose anyone know how to use the car coins and how can you buy something from the catalog :question: :question: :question: :confused: :confused: :confused:

When the full game comes out you can buy stuff. Start savin’ now!

Thanks mo for telling me
right now i have more than 100 car coins

Hey guys bad news after i told yo about having more than 100 coins i went to go play and now its back under construction

but this also could mean something good as for right now they could be adding something new

i just hope it does not take long

ohh…under construction?? Phwe…oh well hopefully it will come back on soon.

No worries! It’s back up already. They updated a lot of small things.

great…i might join soon.

just joined how do i post my car here?

can i only run around the small track???

do i get 5 points for each race no matter what??

little confused here…

where can i find the race code…3rd try won the little race. Finishs-4th, 3rd, 1st

sweet new fastest time…116.64 21 seconds ahead of the last placemen

By taking a screen shot of it by pressing your ‘PrtSc’ button (it stands for ‘Print Screen’) and pasting it on ‘Paint’ (it’s the most suitable program for this). After that, just save it, upload it to any picture uploading program on the net (Photobucket, for example) and just paste the image link here.

Unfortunately, yes. You could unlock the other track featured through some method, though, but I think you will need the code for it.

You can find the code on any [i]Cars[/i] toys merchandise (probably the latest ones). :smiley:

I wonder how do you get to the first position. I’m still at the 999th… :cry:

yopu reace for over 6 hours a day…that way you accumulate much more then you ever have…i remember on my first day the leader had done it for two hours…or maybe it was three. The leader has done it for about 6-7 hours i think…it takes a really long time.

Thanks

It looks pretty awesome but I’m bound to get bored quickly as I did with PiratesOnline. That, and they’ll require you to pay for virtual shtuff (if you want the [i:2y2k2uig]cooler[/i:2y2k2uig] things). :-\ I have enough of that with neopets.

I figured you’d have to pay for something eventually… :wink:

I’ll E-Mail them to see if you have to pay for anything but I think you only have to pay for the race codes to get special stuff (on new Cars Mattel toys)
Game Update The World of Cars team now has a blog. Here’s the link. blog.worldofcars.go.com/blog
They call themselves The Pit Crew.

Thats really cool
thanks for sharing M-O

If there’s still plenty to do for free I may just check out more on that site.

did anyone used to play virtual magic kingdom?