Theater! Center Stage at Pixar Planet

TSS- Wow, that’s so cool! Javert is a very awesome character, that would of been cool if you could of sang Stars in front of everyone! Marius is awesome, my favorite Les Mis character is Enjolras.

love70ways- Can’t wait to see your list! West Side Story is neat, I’ve seen it before, the movie and on stage.

Oh how I wish I could be in Les Mis once again. I would be the happiest person in the world.

But for now, I’m in Aida. I play as an ensemble. I’m also a soldier, a traitor (who dies in the musical,) and many more.

That’s exciting TSS! I don’t know Aida at all. The only thing about it I know is that Elton John wrote the music.

I was in Les Mis this past fall, but it was the non-musical version. The script was, in my opinion, really stupid. I like Les Mis a lot more as a musical.

Tomorrow morning, I’m gonna sing in a recital to promote the musical i’m in. Wish me broken legs.

I’m gonna sing what my mentor calls my signature piece, ou Are Beautiful from Flower Drum Song.

I open with AIDA this friday. I’m excited and worried at the same time. RIght now, the best I can do is commit and keep giving my 100%.

I know you will do wonderfully!

We closed last night. ALl I can say is that doing this show was one of the most unforgettable experiences i will ever have. There is something special about the theatre that just changes you and the people you look at and hang with. In fact, I wrote on my facebook,

One of the great things about theatre is the memories and friends you make that will last a lifetime.

Hope I get to work with the same amazing xast and crew again.

TSS- I’m happy to hear that you had the time of your life! I’m sure you’ll keep in close touch with the cast.

I hope so too. That’s what they invented facebook for. Now I’m gonna work for a bit and in the next few months, I’ll look for my next project.