Things you probably shouldn't enjoy the smell of, but u do.

I do like the smell of chlorine in a pool, but after I get out, and the smell is stuck on my body and hair for days afterwards, yuck!!!

i got some others too!

Paint Thinner.

Interior of my Dad’s Ford F250.

I also like the snell of gas. Don’t like to smell it to much or I get dizzy.

I love the smell of new cars!

I also like new car smells. I think a lot of people do.

Actually, the truck is 6 years old.

Also…this will probably sound REALLY creepy, but…

…I kinda like the smell of blood :blush:

Oh, okay. I still love the smell of new cars though.

So I’m not the only one :stuck_out_tongue: .

Anyway, I like the smell of new plastic, new books, braking ice in my mouth, hotel rooms, gasoline, and those thick moving markers. And I especially love the smell of sitting right in front of one of those air conditioner units that sit on the floor in front of a window, and the smell right after it rains. But my sense of smell ain’t all that great, so I can usually only smell stuff up close.

The smell of the inside of a videogame system box or videogame when you first open it.

Plastic and paper grocery bags.

Weed, but only from a distance. Not close enough to where I would get a contact high.

So do I! I always think about getting those new car smell car fresheners when I buy some, but I end up getting something that smells fruity instead. I’ve had three new cars in the past, and everytime that new car smell started to go away, I would get kind of sad.

The northwest air freshener’s that my dad puts in his cars that look like trees.

What about leather?

not so much with leather as i like polyester.

Rusted metal. <3

Any type of cleaner, especially hand sanitizer.

I agree with this! XD :smiley:

I seriously adore hand sanitizer. No joke. I love it. For example, Haleigh, one of my best RL friends, got me 6 of these( bathandbodyworks.com/product … &cm_vc=200 ) in assorted scents for my birthday. Along with some Disney Princess barbies. Can you see why I love her? 8D

One of my friends likes the smell of nail polish.

Nail polish remover. <3

I have a weakness for the scent of nail polish remover as well! I only recently realized that because my friend does it for fun sometimes. I don’t do my nails.

I rarely do mine. Only for formal occasions. But, my nails are veeery long. But not too long; that’s nasty.