Things You Want to do Before You Die

Live.

Careful of one word posts okay WALL-E. (TSS)

Why ?

BEcause they are short and to the point.

Pixar.Rocks: One word posts are considered spaming. It just isn’t right. Plus, it halts the converstaion.

Look to here for Posting guidelines.

[url]Posting Clarifications - Archives - Pixar Planet Forums

I’ll remember TSS ! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot Pixar.Rocks.

Back on topic now. . .

Spend a day at Hollywood. Do the fun stuff, shop at Beverly Hills, walk the walkway of stars, Pantages, y’know, that.

-Go to art school.
-Become a great animator.
-Work for Pixar.
-Go to Disney World/Land a billion more times. <3
-Go to England.
-Direct an animated movie.
-Meet a few of my idols. << >>
-Marry.
-Never have children, ever. (Although, I MAY adopt some older kids. Maybe.)
-Own a hedgehog.
-Travel many parts of the world.

…It’d also be great if my cousin and I could work alongside each other, like we’ve been saying we’ll do all our lives. xP Even if it’s just once, that’d be great.

…There’s probably other things I’m forgetting, but those are the only things I can think of.

I actually made a “wish list” for myself some time ago, and I’ve been checking off the things I’ve accomplished as the months/years roll by. Badda-bing:

• hold a Peregrin Falcon ( √; accomplished)
  • see hundreds of stars on a clear night
  • meet Ollie Johnston (unless he was a Christian [which I think he was], this will obviously never happen; I did see him in person, though)
  • meet Steven Spielburg and ask for his autograph
  • get either a Siamese or a Blue rat
  • meet a cartoon character (and I mean a real cartoon character…)
  • work for Pixar* or Monterey Bay Aquarium (the latter is literally “striked out” on my “wish list” :laughing: )
  • pet/care for a cheetah
  • go to Australia’s Zoo
  • meet J.K. Rowling and ask for her autograph
  • meet Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, or Frank Oz (or all three)
  • buy a Ratatouille figurine (√; accomplished; got a Remy one)
  • go to Hawaii/Oahu
  • publish a book
  • visit a dinosaur museum (oooh, how I’ve longed to do this…)
  • see the ocean from atop a high mountain
  • buy that Yoda FX lightsaber
  • solve the riddle, “Why is a raven like a writing desk?” †
  • ride in/drive a Ferrari
  • fly in a “chopper”/helicopter
  • shake hands with a soldier (√; accomplished)
  • This will happen. It will
    † One of these days, I shall solve this riddle.

Extras:

• meet Elijah Wood
  • take an excursion to Paris, France (before I even knew that Pixar existed, I’d always wanted to visit Paris)

Silly list. :stuck_out_tongue: (snigger)

– Mitch

Not a bad list Mitch. Personally, I thought the list would be a little bigger. :laughing:

The Star Swordsman - Puh-ha! Yeah, I don’t think that it was long enough. Maybe I should compose a couple more pages… (snigger)

Thanks. Heheh. :wink:

– Mitch

Heh, I only posted about six. I actually made a real list that I wrote down. I’m up to about 50-60 (haven’t checked it in a while.) I don’t know if I want to post all of it, but I’ll post some more if I can find it. :laughing:

And, Mitch, welcome back, and great list! I love how you put the little check marks after what you’ve already done. I probably should post a few more “down to earth” goals instead of only the big ones.

Anyway, great lists so far, everyone! I realize I really haven’t posted my fair share. :blush: But I suppose it’ll all be in good time.

Remy14 - Thank you very much! I like your choices, as well, especially how you’d love to go bungee jumping. I’ve wanted to do that myself. :smiley:

Heheh. I find it interesting that I was listening to the Down to Earth song from WALL-E when I read that. :wink:

– Mitch

Oh, and I’d also like to have a chance to be in a Disneyland parade.

I’d just like to see the parade at all. For myself, of course - not on a cheap rerun on my SD television.

Work for pixar writing stories…yah.

Otherwise writting for myself…

I know there’s one thing I’d love to do - join the characters in my favorite TV shows. :laughing: I know, it’s a little childish, but still, it’d be so cool. Kinda gained the thought about becoming a Pokemon master alongside Ash as I am typing this. :laughing:

maybe you could write about your expierience in a fanfic…well if it was pixar that is…What would you look like? what would you do? What evil forces would you battle?

Sounds like a big project. Better finish The Traitor Game (or wait for its death) before I think about it.

LOL

yep.